Page 8 of 9 FirstFirst ... 6789 LastLast

Thread: SECT vs Arkansas Friday Game Thread

vCash
    I want Rooker to get the triple crown, then I'm ready to put this season to sleep. This team has proven enough to me, it's time to rest, recruit and let time sort out the rest.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by MarketingBully View Post
    He misplayed three balls which allowed about 3-4 runs. He is not a RF.
    Dude stop. We get it, he's not a good RFer, but you acting like Vansau cost us a bunch of runs is silly. He didnt

vCash
    Next week, Cody brown has to hit behind rooker. Cody almost always gives us a good AB and has pop to make you pay for pitching around rooker. Jake's singles don't scare a pitcher when contemplating whether to pitch to rook

vCash
    Damn. We don't even let Bragg get his 3rd AB. Oh well, that's the last we see of him this year. Nice hit Cole.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by msstate7 View Post
    Still think mac in rf, Cody in LF, and Alexander at 3b is better option. There really isn't a good option.

This game is over though, so why not give Skelton a look at 3b?
    Agree on both.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by HoopsDawg View Post
    Damn. We don't even let Bragg get his 3rd AB. Oh well, that's the last we see of him this year. Nice hit Cole.
    If you can't hit a fastball, Cann says you can hit the pine

vCash
    Really wanna see price get 1 inning. Game is out of hand so no pressure... we really need him

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by CadaverDawg View Post
    If you can't hit a fastball, Cann says you can hit the pine
    Yeah but it's tough when u haven't had an AB in weeks.

vCash
    I'm encouraged by JB's performance and I liked our starting pitching this tournament. The bottom line though is we won't win any games with Mangum and Rooker going 0-15 and Price and Self pitching like they did today.

vCash
    Really Gridley? Swinging at that?

vCash
    I'm encouraged by JB's performance and I liked our starting pitching this tournament. The bottom line though is we won't win any games with Mangum and Rooker going 0-15 and Price and Self pitching like they did today.
    Self is fine. A bunch of MLB relievers struggle when they pitch 3 days in a row.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by HoopsDawg View Post
    Yeah but it's tough when u haven't had an AB in weeks.
    And it's knight on the mound
    Last edited by msstate7; 05-26-2017 at 10:06 PM.

vCash
    I really hope the poor at bats and terrible pitch selection isn't something that continues with Cann teams beyond this year. Nothing helps a pitcher like a bunch of guys that swing at tons of balls out of the zone. Gridley just struck out and only saw 1 ball near the zone

vCash
    Gridley striking out which we needed him patient at the plate. He needed patience. Would have loved to see Rooker up with the bases loaded.

vCash
    Gridley striking out which we needed him patient at the plate. He needed patience. Would have loved to see Rooker up with the bases loaded.
    You gotta think our guys know this is over. Even if we were to win this game in some freakish way we have pretty much no one that can pitch tomorrow.
    I'm not saying they are intentionally tanking it but it's been a long frustrating day and going home is probably in the back of their minds.

vCash
    Hey Hoggettes you aren't running on Lovelady there. Skelton really should play more. I know he is a freshman but he has an arm to throw ppl out, he is good defensively and is a better hitter then Lovelady.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by LC Dawg View Post
    You gotta think our guys know this is over. Even if we were to win this game in some freakish way we have pretty much no one that can pitch tomorrow.
    I'm not saying they are intentionally tanking it but it's been a long frustrating day and going home is probably in the back of their minds.
    I get it but you still have to have a competitive at bat. Gridley just swung at balls in the dirt with Rooker on deck.

vCash
    Is Rooker really going to pitch?

vCash
    Rooker in the bullpen warming up?????

vCash
    Is Rooker really going to pitch?
    Dumb. We aren't gonna pitch him in a contested game and the draft is in June.