Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Tanner "Fing" Poole...

vCash

Tanner "Fing" Poole...

He has left at least nine on base today that I can remember. My head will explode if he gets another meaningful at bat this season. And Luke, we almost made it through a day without watching you k with the bases loaded. I see no way these dudes are on the roster next year. There is bad and then there is them. At least Lovelady battles. I can't fault him for that. I literally was hoping for Poole to strike out because I knew he would be worst case scenario. Don't like dogging players but damn, I've seen enough. Ok. I feel better now.

vCash
    Poole's AB's are at least competitive. Belmont's are just giving the other team an out

vCash
    Poole has 0 confidence at the plate. Looks like he dreads hitting

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Random Poster View Post
    Poole's AB's are at least competitive. Belmont's are just giving the other team an out
    Your level of competitive seems low. I am genuinely surprised at this point when either guy even fouls off a pitch. Poole is at least fast and can cover a lot of ground in the outfield. Bragg having his head up his ass is killing our lineup. We have zero bench as is.

vCash
    Hahahahahahhahahaha! That's what you call competitive? Poole is the worst player by far. Luke isn't much better but there's definitely a gap

Like I said, the only way we win a regional is with Poole on the bench despite our lack of pitching. Today is another example of that. Thought we had learned our lesson vs UGA. The lineups vs LSU give us our best shot if cann is hell bent on not playing Bragg

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by BuckyIsAB**** View Post
    Poole has 0 confidence at the plate. Looks like he dreads hitting
    And fielding and throwing and running

vCash
    Poole's AB's are at least competitive.
    No

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by justwin View Post
    And fielding and throwing and running
    Hes pretty good defensively he robbed a HR vs UPig

vCash
    UPig going in dry tonight.

vCash
    If it were me Poole would be cut and asked to transfer and any pitcher on staff would be asked to do the same if they can't throw strikes

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by NeshobaChuck View Post
    If it were me Poole would be cut and asked to transfer and any pitcher on staff would be asked to do the same if they can't throw strikes
    Apparently we can't do that anymore. Ask Greg Goff.

vCash
    Hahahahahahhahahaha! That's what you call competitive? Poole is the worst player by far. Luke isn't much better but there's definitely a gap

Like I said, the only way we win a regional is with Poole on the bench despite our lack of pitching. Today is another example of that. Thought we had learned our lesson vs UGA. The lineups vs LSU give us our best shot if cann is hell bent on not playing Bragg
    Luke has a chance to hit it if he isn't swinging at dirt pitches or fastballs around his chin. Poole is fast so if he somehow check swings a bloop into the field, he might beat it out. Either way you are talking about a 5% chance of getting a base runner. At this point both should just crowd the damn plate and try to take a pitch off the thigh.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by BuckyIsAB**** View Post
    Hes pretty good defensively he robbed a HR vs UPig
    Any of our OFs make that play. Poole can't even hit the cutoff man on his throws as proven for many weeks now

vCash
    Any of our OFs make that play. Poole can't even hit the cutoff man on his throws as proven for many weeks now
    Oddly enough, he is in RF and I don't know if he could throw it to 2nd base without a cutoff man. The position that needs one of the strongest arms and he has no velocity.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Todd4State View Post
    Apparently we can't do that anymore. Ask Greg Goff.
    Is it confirmed that this is how it is now? Or was the Ninja just looking for a way to get rid of Goff. I hate the idea of baseball scholarship rules becoming more absurd than they already were.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by WeWonItAll(Most) View Post
    Is it confirmed that this is how it is now? Or was the Ninja just looking for a way to get rid of Goff. I hate the idea of baseball scholarship rules becoming more absurd than they already were.
    It's definitely a rule in black and white. All we could do to a player is tell them they won't play if they come back and hope they leave. Which is a passive aggressive way of cutting someone as opposed to telling a player "we're cutting you because you can't hit and you walk the house when you pitch.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Todd4State View Post
    It's definitely a rule in black and white. All we could do to a player is tell them they won't play if they come back and hope they leave. Which is a passive aggressive way of cutting someone as opposed to telling a player "we're cutting you because you can't hit and you walk the house when you pitch.
    Ok.. so I thought you could cut the scholly but they have to have the option to remain on the team?

vCash

Poole hit what 70 points higher than Belmont in SEC play? 70 points is a HUGE GAP. Poole is easily the better player

vCash
    But any violation of team rules allows you to cut the scholarship.

vCash
    AGAIN- Poole has outhit Belmont by a huge margin since SEC play.
    Poole has two hits in the Tourney

Poole is at least competitive at the plate. Belmont hitting is a wasted trip