Page 1 of 24 12311 ... LastLast

Thread: SECT vs Florida game thread

vCash

SECT vs Florida game thread

vCash
    Gators pitcher is 10-0

vCash
    Better be disciplined or we'll get no hit today.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by CadaverDawg View Post
    Gators pitcher is 10-0
    Poole should bunt everytime... No questions asked.... I love this line up besides Lovelady and Poole. We really need Skelton to make an offensive jump next yr and have a good hitting threat behind the plate...

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by TNDawg35 View Post
    Poole should bunt everytime... No questions asked.... I love this line up besides Lovelady and Poole. We really need Skelton to make an offensive jump next yr and have a good hitting threat behind the plate...
    I can deal with Lovelady. He's just a little too slow running. If he had speed he would get on base more.

vCash
    Better be disciplined or we'll get no hit today.
    We are going to get to this pitcher.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Jack Lambert View Post
    I can deal with Lovelady. He's just a little too slow running. If he had speed he would get on base more.
    I just wish we had that big power hitting catcher. I really wish Bragg would get his head out of his ass and give us that other big power bat lower in the lineup. Or hell even swap some people around and get him in the top behind Rooker and Mangum. I really like Grid, Rooker, Mangum. Then wish Bragg would sit in that 4 spot and then you would have Brown, Stovall, Vansau, MAcnamee, lovelady

vCash
    I really do think that as long as Cann plays Vansau and MAcnamee, we only have 1 REAL hole in our line up. That is Poole... I think its time for a change there...

vCash
    The love affair for Bragg here is about like the love affair for whoever the backup qb was for 40 of the last 45 years.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Homedawg View Post
    The love affair for Bragg here is about like the love affair for whoever the backup qb was for 40 of the last 45 years.
    Hell, when he has played, he has shown flashed of what he could be. I just dont understand why he isnt playing when we have a guy hitting .100 at 3rd. Then we move someone there and we have a hole at the end batting .200...

vCash
    Gators pitcher is 10-0
    And he is their number 3 behind faiedo and singer. Embarrassment of riches.

vCash
    I'm no baseball expert but it seems like Poole is at least seeing the ball a little better than he was (I know, it couldn't be any worse). Maybe sitting for a few games helped some.
    I would actually have rather seen him hit yesterday in the 8th than Gordon. It's really bad when we pinch hit for our weakest hitter with an even weaker hitter/pitcher.
    It really doesn't matter because either Poole or Alexander are going to be in our lineup for the rest of this year. Bragg obviously is not going to play regularly, or maybe at all, for whatever reason.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by confucius say View Post
    And he is their number 3 behind faiedo and singer. Embarrassment of riches.
    But he is not dominant. Gives up a hit an inning, a walk every other inning, well under one K per inning, teams hit .260 against him, 3.84 ERA

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by TNDawg35 View Post
    Hell, when he has played, he has shown flashed of what he could be. I just dont understand why he isnt playing when we have a guy hitting .100 at 3rd. Then we move someone there and we have a hole at the end batting .200...
    Because you like many others here know more than our coach that sees them every freaking day. It's mind boggling. Cann has made some moves to switch things around he's not stuck in the mud but Bragg continues on the bench.....wonder why? He swings and misses a ton, is bad defensively and can't run.

vCash
    Cole hits the first batter in the head

vCash
    Playing with house money now IMO. I don't see how we win the tourney so let's go up against the best possible opponent and hope we may squeak into a host spot.

While we're at it maybe someone can foul a ball of and smoke O'Sullivan...I hate that guy

vCash
    "Interesting...."

- Lou Brown

vCash
    Double play erases runner, 2 down

vCash
    Keep it up, Cole

vCash
    Strikeout ends the inning. Cole looks sharp other than the ear hole job