Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Per Evan Daniels, Kegler has asked for transfer.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by msstate7 View Post
    I remember someone saying this during the season and getting blasted for it
    I said he was likely transfer and got blasted......

vCash
    Actually I'm ok. I'm just not seeing a tourney team this year without kegler
    If you actually watched us play last year, you'll know we're better off without him. No basketball IQ, questionable attitude, lackluster effort, bad shots.

Wish him the best, but this is addition by subtraction.

vCash
    He will have to sit out a year correct?

Truthfully, I'm not overly concerned by this. His basketball iq is about 2 and he shot way too many threes. Not happy bout it, but I'd much rather keep others if we have to lose one.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Leeshouldveflanked View Post
    I said he was likely transfer and got blasted......
    Same here. He wants to play the 3. He was going to play stretch 4 for us.

vCash
    Think we have to get Q back at 3 with carter at 2 now, which could be a good thing. I think carter goes off this year

That New Coach - That's better than the Old Coach
    vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Pollodawg View Post
    I'm just pointing out that if Dan were losing talent left and right, there would be pitchforks in his yard. What's the difference?
    The difference is over 800 D1 kids have transferred this offseason. This is what college basketball has become. No one is immune.

Banned
    vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Ifyouonlyknew View Post
    The difference is over 800 D1 kids have transferred this offseason. This is what college basketball has become. No one is immune.
    Ok. Why isn't MSU winning? Are we anything other than marginally better than we were before he got here?

vCash
    Think we have to get Q back at 3 with carter at 2 now, which could be a good thing. I think carter goes off this year
    PG - Peters/Weatherspoon
    SG - Q/Tyson
    SF - Xay/Eli
    PF - Holman/Datcher
    C - Herard/Ado

Banned
    vCash
    I keep hearing what a great coach he is, yet State keeps losing.

vCash
    Ok. Why isn't MSU winning? Are we anything other than marginally better than we were before he got here?
    The team last year would've beat any of Rick Ray's teams as the youngest in the country. It was going to be almost impossible to keep the group intact. I was hoping to get 1 more year together before anybody left.

vCash
    PG - Peters/Weatherspoon
    SG - Q/Tyson
    SF - Xay/Eli
    PF - Holman/Datcher
    C - Herard/Ado
    That actually looks solid. Hopefully this isn't as big a loss as it seemed at first.

vCash
    I keep hearing what a great coach he is, yet State keeps losing.
    lol he's been here 2yrs but if you don't have patience then there's nothing I can say to make you feel better.

Banned
    vCash
    I guess......I'm 90% a football fan anyway. I just want to see if some on these sites are as willing to be as hard on one coach as they are the other.

Senior Member Interpolation_Dawg_EX's Avatar
    vCash
    Kansas?
    Western Kentucky..Stansbury haha

vCash
    PG - Peters/Weatherspoon
    SG - Q/Tyson
    SF - Xay/Eli
    PF - Holman/Datcher
    C - Herard/Ado
    I don't see it that way. I think we go 3 guard lineup with these 5: Q, nick, peters, carter, and a little bit of eli. Then we go Holman, Ado down low with Herard as a 3 man rotation. Then X is the X factor. We play small with him at the stretch 4 and a little at the 3 but not much.

vCash
    The free agent pool in college basketball grows with each passing year. Just the way it is now.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by HoopsDawg View Post
    I don't see it that way. I think we go 3 guard lineup with these 5: Q, nick, peters, carter, and a little bit of eli. Then we go Holman, Ado down low with Herard as a 3 man rotation. Then X is the X factor. We play small with him at the stretch 4 and a little at the 3 but not much.
    Why do you continue to support and be emotionally involved in a cesspool of a sport in which reporters and other fans celebrate things like this, when it only serves to further destroy the sport?

Seriously and I don't mean this to negative towards you. I just don't see how people continue to give a rip about a cesspool of a sport in which 5 coaches that cheat their ass off completely dominate.
    CAN'T PUT A SADDLE ON A MUSTANG

Quit Your Bi$&$&?!, He's Not Going to Run the Ball More

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by HoopsDawg View Post
    I can see that but I'm basing my lineup on a fully 100% recovered Xay with a full offseason to develop his game. I think he has a breakout year next year.

vCash
    I also don't get why now?

Why didn't Kegler decide to do this earlier?

Did he just get home from school and didn't want to do it with his teammates there?

I don't get the timing.
    CAN'T PUT A SADDLE ON A MUSTANG

Quit Your Bi$&$&?!, He's Not Going to Run the Ball More

vCash
    I can see that but I'm basing my lineup on a fully 100% recovered Xay with a full offseason to develop his game. I think he has a breakout year next year.
    I hope he busts out but I still think we're going to need nick and peters on the floor together a lot. And you have to have Q out there so that moves Xay to the 4. Holman' the only other guy that can play the 4.