Thread: One of the reasons....

vCash

One of the reasons....

I like this board, despite all the rampant negativity and poor old whooped down MSU mentality, is that it doesn't tolerate Confederates. Enforcer where are you? After reading a couple of threads today I think it's getting lax. This is my one and only post I in this thread. All y'all bit "Dawgs" can blast away.

vCash
    I have wondered about a couple -- yes.... The mods... do know who I am... Thank goodness....

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Mimi's Babies View Post
    I have wondered about a couple -- yes.... The mods... do know who I am... Thank goodness....
    You aren't one of them, obviously!

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Liverpooldawg View Post
    You aren't one of them, obviously!
    Thank you sir/ma'am....

vCash
    Well, one poster you call a Rebel I know personally and tailgate with. So pardon us if we don't just jump on your recommendations

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Random Poster View Post
    Well, one poster you call a Rebel I know personally and tailgate with. So pardon us if we don't just jump on your recommendations
    So it's more poor old whooped down MSU then. Ok, as a long time MSU man that I understand, even if I do get tired of it. I'd still look at some of the more interesting ones you don't know. Sorry to break my word in the OP, but thanks for answering directly.

vCash
    There's lots of people on this board that would trade you for an Ole Miss poster, so I wouldn't be too concerned with others right now.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by CadaverDawg View Post
    There's lots of people on this board that would trade you for an Ole Miss poster, so I wouldn't be too concerned with others right now.
    I'm not one of them. I don't want any Ole Miss posters. I will say this, I don't know who he is talking about but there are some post that makes you wonder.
    Last edited by Jack Lambert; 05-25-2017 at 08:50 PM.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by SCadaverDawg View Post
    No surprise there. None at all. Personally I'd take the worst relentlessly negative MSU fan over the best Reb. That's just me though. If you like Rebs better than MSU people with a different view than you then that is your privilege. It's a free country, for now.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by CadaverDawg View Post
    Since I almost never agree with him ... he has to be a Reb. Ain't that the way it works? If someone criticizes your favorite coach or disagrees with you on other MSU topics .. just call them a Reb ***

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Liverpooldawg View Post
    No surprise there. None at all. Personally I'd take the worst relentlessly negative MSU fan over the best Reb. That's just me though. If you like Rebs better than MSU people with a different view than you then that is your privilege. It's a free country, for now.
    5 posts in a thread you weren't going to reply in. Well done.