I am really loving the way Plumlee has competed lately on the mound. Most importantly, I love the way he is throwing strikes. Several of us mentioned it in the Game Thread, but you have to think he is the leader in the clubhouse to start Game 2 of our Regional right now, right? McQuary is killing us with the walks, but he wouldn't be the worst Game 3 option....so I think if I'm Cannizaro I'm going Pilk game 1, Plumlee game 2, and either Gordon or McQ in game 3 with the other ready to go in case of early trouble. Your thoughts?

I also like what Andy has done to improve our offense, by putting Cody at 3rd and allowing us to put Macnamee and Vansau in the order while getting LA's bat out of it. We just have to use Poole wisely at the plate, bc he's a K machine. And for the love of goodness, start pinch running for Lovelady's piano toting ass in the late innings when the game is on the line.

But I feel a little more confident that we can put up a fight in a Regional after what I've seen the last few days...specifically Pilk, Plumlee, and Andy's commitment to improve the batting order.