Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Things we've heard concerning the ncaa investigation of OM

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by LockeDawg View Post
    A compact among thieves. MSU Boosters are working among the Boosters of other programs, it's just the way of the world in HS recruiting. If you're a MSU Booster and you're rubbing shoulders with OM Booster, standing around locker rooms, sidelines, field houses at a high school in the midst of OM Boosters then it's likely you're pretty intimately involved in some of the same shenanigans that the OM Boosters are doing.

It may not be to the same extent or at the same level as the OM Boosters, but the MSU Booster is still running in the same circles and they are privy to the same conversations and have access to the same recruits. So why turn in a fellow Booster, when the tables could get turned on you? An agreement among thieves - one hand washes the other and they all keep it on the down low.

This happens all over college athletics, it's probably worse in the South where a high concentration of HS talent resides. But we've seen what happened at Oregon under Chip Kelly and USC under Pete Carroll and at USCe under Steve Spurrier. It's prevalent everywhere and 10 times worse in basketball recruiting circles, Callipari/Petino/Pearl/Roy Williams, etc.
    Enforcer where are you. This one is OBVIOUSLY a Rebel. Even his dang name should tell you that.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Liverpooldawg View Post
    Enforcer where are you. This one is OBVIOUSLY a Rebel. Even his dang name should tell you that.
    I'm gonna say that while it's unlikely to know for sure, Locke is not a rebel. Just a pragmatic fan who understands that state boosters play the game too.

vCash
    Hell I think some of you horn dogs would run a 4.3 40 if there was a BJ waiting for you.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Jack Lambert View Post
    Hell I think some of you horn dogs would run a 4.3 40 if there was a BJ waiting for you.
    Pretty sure it would be sub 3.4

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Mimi's Babies View Post
    #3 is incorrect..... There is MUCH to that story.... There are still people employed at Starkville that had their DIRTY hands in that Money bag....
    #2 is incorrect..... There are more people involved than that -- both recruits that signed with OM and at other colleges... FACT. (8 to my knowledge)
    #2 More than that in the book bags.... that were not necessarily red.... clothes, money, jewelry, electronics and not burner phones
    #2 Given prostitutes.... UGH.... supplied by a certain coach
    #1 2 Burner phones were collected from two different players on the SAME day -- two different meetings at the same time -- different high schools.. Know that one of the phones the recruit had in December 2015.

@@@@@
    Recruiters were given impressionable access to recruits inside high schools between January 2016 and signing day...
    Recruiters used the burner phones during DEAD WEEKS to contact recruits.
    Recruiters meet with OM Boosters present with high school recruits-- more times than you know....
    Mim's any word on Yancy, Corn Hole, and Dirty Knees? LOL! You gott'em girl!

vCash
    One question I do have.... How does any MSU Booster just stand and watch the OM mess happen in front of them every week and NOT report it is beyond me..... Or how does an MSU grad except bribes from recruiters???

This is the guy I would like to talk to,

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Corn Bread View Post
    Mim's any word on Yancy, Corn Hole, and Dirty Knees? LOL! You gott'em girl!
    Conn Bread, Corn Bread -- WHAT did I tell you a YEAR AGO..... It is ALL coming TRUE...
    But there is MORE... Hope to catch up with you soon...

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Bodaski View Post
    One question I do have.... How does any MSU Booster just stand and watch the OM mess happen in front of them every week and NOT report it is beyond me..... Or how does an MSU grad except bribes from recruiters???

This is the guy I would like to talk to,
    And I know for a fact that one of them is a former ATH. for MSU.... He doesn't deserve to have the job he has for sure... But this has been reported also....

vCash

If she's already waiting

Quote Originally Posted by fader2103 View Post
    Pretty sure it would be sub 3.4
    What's the hurry?