Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Things we've heard concerning the ncaa investigation of OM

vCash

Things we've heard concerning the ncaa investigation of OM

We've all heard rumors and what not of different rules that were broken by OM, but they have sorta disappeared or forgotten about. Things I've heard and please add the ones you heard and we'll soon know which ones were BS or not enough evidence for the NCAA to try to prove. The following are rumors I've heard or been told that the NCAA was checking out.
    1- Burner phones
    2- Red back packs with cash on official visits that may involve a couple of players from Ala, A RB (Bo Scarbrough) sat out 4 games due to recruiting issues while on an official visit to another SEC school. Supposedly 2 more Bama players were interviewed, a DB and a OL.
    3- Heard the NCAA interviewed some people at Starkville HS. I also don't think those people that were involved in OM's recruiting of certain players are at Starkville anymore. Have no clue if that may be the reason they aren't there or not. I know they have a new staff and they may not have been retained.
    Last edited by Bodaski; 05-25-2017 at 01:01 PM.

vCash
    Complete list is posted on Cannon Motors bulletin board and all Memphis Taco Bells.**

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Bodaski View Post
    We've all heard rumors and what not of different rules that were broken by OM, but they have sorta disappeared or forgotten about. Things I've heard and please add the ones you heard and we'll soon know which ones were BS or not enough evidence for the NCAA to try to prove. The following are rumors I've heard or been told that the NCAA was checking out.
    1- Burner phones
    2- Red back packs with cash on official visits that may involve a couple of players from Ala, A RB (Bo Scarbrough) sat out 4 games due to recruiting issues while on an official visit to another SEC school. Supposedly 2 more Bama players were interviewed, a DB and a OL.
    3- Heard the NCAA interviewed some people at Starkville HS. I also don't think those people that were involved in OM's recruiting of certain players are at Starkville anymore. Have no clue if that may be the reason they aren't there or not. I know they have a new staff and they may not have been retained.
    #3 is incorrect..... There is MUCH to that story.... There are still people employed at Starkville that had their DIRTY hands in that Money bag....
    #2 is incorrect..... There are more people involved than that -- both recruits that signed with OM and at other colleges... FACT. (8 to my knowledge)
    #2 More than that in the book bags.... that were not necessarily red.... clothes, money, jewelry, electronics and not burner phones
    #2 Given prostitutes.... UGH.... supplied by a certain coach
    #1 2 Burner phones were collected from two different players on the SAME day -- two different meetings at the same time -- different high schools.. Know that one of the phones the recruit had in December 2015.

@@@@@
    Recruiters were given impressionable access to recruits inside high schools between January 2016 and signing day...
    Recruiters used the burner phones during DEAD WEEKS to contact recruits.
    Recruiters meet with OM Boosters present with high school recruits-- more times than you know....
    Last edited by Mimi's Babies; 05-25-2017 at 02:37 PM. Reason: I HATE OM...

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Mimi's Babies View Post
    #3 is incorrect..... There is MUCH to that story.... There are still people employed at Starkville that had their DIRTY hands in that Money bag....
    #2 is incorrect..... There are more people involved than that -- both recruits that signed with OM and at other colleges... FACT. (8 to my knowledge)
    #2 More than that in the book bags.... that were not necessarily red.... clothes, money, jewelry, electronics and not burner phones
    #1 2 Burner phones were collected from two different players on the SAME day -- two different meetings at the same time -- different high schools.. Know that one of the phones the recruit had in December 2015.

@@@@@
    Recruiters were given impressionable access to recruits inside high schools between January 2016 and signing day...
    Recruiters meet with OM Boosters present with high school recruits-- more times than you know....
    Whoch coach would I need to contact to pick out a hooker? I got a bachelor party this wknd....

vCash

@@@@@

What amount of this does the NCAA know?
    CAN'T PUT A SADDLE ON A MUSTANG

Quit Your Bi$&$&?!, He's Not Going to Run the Ball More

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by ShotgunDawg View Post
    What amount of this does the NCAA know?
    ALL of it..... plus some MORE....

The only thing the NCAA may not know is at one school the OM boosters took it upon themselves to purchase high school rings.... NO I CANNOT MAKE THAT UP....

vCash
    ALL of it..... plus some MORE....

The only thing the NCAA may not know is at one school the OM boosters took it upon themselves to purchase high school rings.... NO I CANNOT MAKE THAT UP....
    Ruh Roh

Do we have an official prediction from you on penalties?
    CAN'T PUT A SADDLE ON A MUSTANG

Quit Your Bi$&$&?!, He's Not Going to Run the Ball More

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by ShotgunDawg View Post
    Ruh Roh

Do we have an official prediction from you on penalties?
    Freeze is a goner.... 10 years -- show cause -- he really should NEVER be allowed to coach again-- even little children
    Luke is a goner.... 8 year -- show cause -- If only I could have a conversation with this piece of ____________.
    Farrar is already gone 10 year -- show cause..... should be BANNED from any recruiting or coaching job even children's little league.
    Chris Jones -- is already gone....
    David Saunders -- has already been given his punishment -- wonder if he will get more for the OM ACT Fraud?

The Booster list is extensive for sure.... Their involvement with a bank and an ATM machine outcome will be interesting for sure.
    As for the players... there are several that flat out LIED to the NCAA and NCAA caught them. They should be suspended and not allowed to play again.

OM has to be MADE an example of for sure..... Sad that OM has brought this on themselves.....
    What is even "SADDER" is that the BOOSTERS are STILL breaking the NCAA policies concerning recruiting.....

For example: Why would an OM Booster (NOT a OM Recruiter), walk themselves into a field house before the game, eat the players food, make himself at home, walk onto the field and stand on the side lines the entire game -- and be in the HS coaches way??? Yes, this has happened...

They BELIEVE that they are ABOVE the LAW..... IF the IRS and the banking people decided to investigate this mess... This is JUST the icing on the cake as to what COULD happen..... does anyone ever wonder IF OM Ath. could lose their 501(c)3 status????

One question I do have.... How does any MSU Booster just stand and watch the OM mess happen in front of them every week and NOT report it is beyond me..... Or how does an MSU grad except bribes from recruiters???

Sorry --shotgundawg... probably more than you wanted to know....
    Last edited by Mimi's Babies; 05-25-2017 at 03:36 PM. Reason: Yes, hang OM.....

vCash

One question I do have.... How does any MSU Booster just stand and watch the OM mess happen in front of them every week and NOT report it is beyond me..... Or how does an MSU grad except bribes from recruiters???

Sorry --shotgundawg... probably more than you wanted to know....
    A compact among thieves. MSU Boosters are working among the Boosters of other programs, it's just the way of the world in HS recruiting. If you're a MSU Booster and you're rubbing shoulders with OM Booster, standing around locker rooms, sidelines, field houses at a high school in the midst of OM Boosters then it's likely you're pretty intimately involved in some of the same shenanigans that the OM Boosters are doing.

It may not be to the same extent or at the same level as the OM Boosters, but the MSU Booster is still running in the same circles and they are privy to the same conversations and have access to the same recruits. So why turn in a fellow Booster, when the tables could get turned on you? An agreement among thieves - one hand washes the other and they all keep it on the down low.

This happens all over college athletics, it's probably worse in the South where a high concentration of HS talent resides. But we've seen what happened at Oregon under Chip Kelly and USC under Pete Carroll and at USCe under Steve Spurrier. It's prevalent everywhere and 10 times worse in basketball recruiting circles, Callipari/Petino/Pearl/Roy Williams, etc.

vCash
    Well, that escalated quickly...

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Chip View Post
    Well, that escalated quickly...
    Your turn Chip...... haha

Senior Member Lumpy Chucklelips's Avatar
    vCash
    Mimi's Babies.....are you Steve? Cause I know Steve is writing a book. And if you're not Steve, I hope he has as much info in his book as you know. If not, maybe we have the wrong one writing a book.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Lumpy Chucklelips View Post
    Mimi's Babies.....are you Steve? Cause I know Steve is writing a book. And if you're not Steve, I hope he has as much info in his book as you know. If not, maybe we have the wrong one writing a book.
    I am NOT Steve, I promise.... I just saw too much..... heard too much with evidence and have learned even more by keeping my eyes open.... Steve knows my story and so does the NCAA... That being said.... IF some people do not lose their employment because of this what else I know, they will be exposed -- it is enough for Steve to write the second book.....

I love my BULLDAWGS...... Have been a fan since moving to Starkville in 1968.... My children were raised here and have moved off.

#HAILSTATE..... Several people know who I am already and they also know how I know what I know.....

Psst... Steve doesn't know the second part of the story..... Spring 2017... at a new school.
    Last edited by Mimi's Babies; 05-25-2017 at 04:50 PM. Reason: Here you go...

vCash
    Your turn Chip...... haha
    I'm not even close to knowing the innuendo that you obviously know. I'm just a State grad, who sort of knows the ins and outs of government.

Senior Member Interpolation_Dawg_EX's Avatar
    vCash
    Psst... Steve doesn't know the second part of the story..... Spring 2017... at a new school.
    What you mean by new school?

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Chip View Post
    I'm not even close to knowing the innuendo that you obviously know. I'm just a State grad, who sort of knows the ins and outs of government.
    Glad someone knows the ins and outs of the government -- wish I had known this 8 years ago.

This thread must be onto something.... Look at the numbers #14 post with over 1,300... views... jeez.... Wonder who's reading this page?????

vCash
    I am NOT Steve, I promise.... I just saw too much..... heard too much with evidence and have learned even more by keeping my eyes open.... Steve knows my story and so does the NCAA... That being said.... IF some people do not lose their employment because of this what else I know, they will be exposed -- it is enough for Steve to write the second book.....

I love my BULLDAWGS...... Have been a fan since moving to Starkville in 1968.... My children were raised here and have moved off.

#HAILSTATE..... Several people know who I am already and they also know how I know what I know.....

Who you think Mimi? Your posts are causing a whole lot of red and blue sweat falling! I came to MSU as a freshman in 1973, continued to live there until 1981. If you are a SHS (or former) teacher, I dated a SHS senior girl as a freshman in 1973, really pretty girl. My brother's wife's aunt was married to Dog Owen.
    if you would like to talk and gossip about old Starkville, PM me.
    You're doing a great job as an investigative reporter.
    Last edited by msbulldog; 05-25-2017 at 06:24 PM.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by msbulldog View Post
    Who you think Mimi? Your posts are causing a whole lot of red and blue sweat falling! I came to MSU as a freshman in 1973, continued to live there until 1981. If you are a SHS (or former) teacher, I dated a SHS senior girl as a freshman in 1973, really pretty girl. My brother's wife's aunt was married to Dog Owen.
    if you would like to talk and gossip about old Starkville, PM me.
    You're doing a great job as an investigative reporter.
    Funny Coach Dog Owen -- taught me high school..... I will PM you.....

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Interpolation_Dawg_EX View Post
    What you mean by new school?
    I work at a different school.....
    What was seen was reported to the NCAA.... fun times.....

vCash
    I work at a different school.....
    What was seen was reported to the NCAA.... fun times.....
    Good job!
    You're blind if you can't see improvement.....Freshmens......Strain.....Kick rocks and pound sand......Drag my Yankee ass outta here!......