Page 7 of 13 FirstFirst ... 56789 ... LastLast

Thread: SECT vs Arkansas Game Thread

vCash
    That was bad baseball right there. We helped their pitcher out tremendously. I really don't understand this team at all. We should be leading at this point and Denver has settled down a bit. Our team looking like we just don't want this.

vCash
    If Mangum goes this year in the draft, it would be foolish. He has a lot to learn.

vCash
    Leadoff walk for McQ.

I'll see you guys for the night cap. Someone else can update from here. I'm done with this clown show

vCash
    A lot of folks are saying Rooker is a extremely advanced hitter. I personally am starting to wonder just a bit. He has struggled a lot lately against RHP breaking pitches. He's missing them by a foot or more lots of times.

Not saying he won't make the bigs and maybe it's just that he is too anxious and his pitch recognition and selection is suffering some because of that.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by CadaverDawg View Post
    Leadoff walk for McQ.

I'll see you guys for the night cap. Someone else can update from here. I'm done with this clown show
    Lol does it even matter?

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by dawgday166 View Post
    A lot of folks are saying Rooker is a extremely advanced hitter. I personally am starting to wonder just a bit. He has struggled a lot lately against RHP breaking pitches. He's missing them by a foot or more lots of times.

Not saying he won't make the bigs and maybe it's just that he is too anxious and his pitch recognition and selection is suffering some because of that.
    He's hitting .600 the last two weeks. He's fine. He pressed there and swung at two balls out of the zone instead of walking bc nobody else can get it done right now.

vCash
    Don't know if I've ever been this frustrated with a team as I have been lately with this one. I know we are short handed but the talent is there. We just aren't producing.

vCash
    Not even mad... I expected this when I knew ark was throwing a weekend guy. We're 5-10 (bout to be 5-11) vs sec teams with a winning record. Kentucky Saturday game was a lot of luck involved winning (down 6-0) and aTm errored us a win on last game of that series. We beat teams that are on our level or below (13-3 vs them).

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by confucius say View Post
    He's hitting .600 the last two weeks. He's fine. He pressed there and swung at two balls out of the zone instead of walking bc nobody else can get it done right now.
    I thought he was pressing some too. It's just how bad he has been missing really good breaking pitches in last 3 or 4 weeks. But it all could be because he's pressing a lot in his ABs.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by CadaverDawg View Post
    Leadoff walk for McQ.

You'll be back.

vCash
    Nice, we just anti-clutched them...3-0 top of the sixth

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Jack Lambert View Post
    You'll be back.
    Plumlee reels him back him!! Ha. Great job Peyton and what a play by Rooker!!

vCash
    Here's a positive. Plumlee is touching 91 on his fastball and threw strikes.

vCash
    Nice pitching, Plumlee!

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by dawgday166 View Post
    I thought he was pressing some too. It's just how bad he has been missing really good breaking pitches in last 3 or 4 weeks. But it all could be because he's pressing a lot in his ABs.
    what? he has been killing the Ball. One out of three puts you in the Hall of Fame. Damn he can't get a hit every at bat. This pitcher is tough.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by MarketingBully View Post
    Here's a positive. Plumlee is touching 91 on his fastball and threw strikes.
    Nice. I think we should use plumlee as a starter in regional. He throws strikes and that at least gives us a chance

vCash
    Well it isn't a shutout

vCash
    Lovelady is so ****ing slow.

vCash
    We've more than doubled then in hits. Should be at least tied if we can just get the ball in play with runners on third and less than two outs

vCash
    Now we go to bottom of the sixth down 3-1. How the hell did they get a double play on that ball? Oh yeah, Lovelady is toddler slow.