Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Drink your coffee GM1 Game....

vCash
    Bases loaded one out only get one. 3-0 MSU going to top of the 4th.

Denver Airport Director
    vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by MarketingBully View Post
    Gridley's at bat was worse IMO
    No it wasn't. Less than 2 outs with runner on third you CANT strike out. Have to put it in play. Inexcusable.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by smootness View Post
    Rooker is having one of the best offensive years in college baseball in a long, long time. Were it not for McKay killing it as a two-way player, he would be a shoo-in for the GS. I expected him to be really good, but let's just say I didn't quite see this coming.
    Rooker also projects really well for MLB. He is extremely intelligent and already makes adjustments on pitchers. He also has a very fluid swing for that kind of power. He will be on a MLB roster within 2 years.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by I seen it dawg View Post
    No it wasn't. Less than 2 outs with runner on third you CANT strike out. Have to put it in play. Inexcusable.
    We will just agree to disagree. Poole didn't face two BP fastballs and choke popping them up.

vCash
    Going to bottom of the fourth MSU up 3-0.

vCash
    Poole and Alexander are both. Back up SEC players at best
    Poole is basically Michael smith and that will be his role next year if he comes back . Pinch run and late defense replacement
    Alexander can't hit period. I don't see anyway he improves enough this summer to start. You can't just be a great fielding INF at 3b and SS for big time sec programs and not hit. . And he isn't playing 2nd as long as Stovall is here. Kid will be all sec next year if he stays healthy .
    And enough with the Bragg talk..
    kid is either a cancer or just a *****.
    No way he is still "sick" .. unless it's Mono .
    Last edited by Ari Gold; 05-24-2017 at 10:46 AM.

vCash
    At this point it is pick your poison if Bragg isn't going to play. Either Poole or Alexander are going to be in the lineup but at this point I would leave Alexander. At least he hits the ball most of the time even if it is still out. Poole is a strike out machine right now. The last week or so he isn't even putting it in play.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Ari Gold View Post
    Poole is basically Michael smith and that will be his role next year if he comes back . Pinch run and late defense replacement
    Alexander can't hit period. I don't see anyway he improves enough this summer to start. You can't just be a great fielding INF at 3b and SS for big time sec programs and not hit. . And he isn't playing 2nd as long as Stovall is here. Kid will be all sec next year if he stats's healthy .
    Depending on how bad the draft hurts us, I think we will have replacements for these guys.

vCash
    Alexander can't hit period. I don't see anyway he improves enough this summer to start. You can't just be a great fielding INF at 3b and SS for big time sec programs and not hit. . And he isn't playing 2nd as long as Stovall is here. Kid will be all sec next year if he stays healthy .
    What if one of them makes the play that wins the game? What will you say then?

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Tbonewannabe View Post
    At this point it is pick your poison if Bragg isn't going to play. Either Poole or Alexander are going to be in the lineup but at this point I would leave Alexander. At least he hits the ball most of the time even if it is still out. Poole is a strike out machine right now. The last week or so he isn't even putting it in play.
    It really depends on where you feel more comfortable where Brown plays. I like him best in the outfield so IMO Alexander should play.

vCash
    This summer is the shit or get off the pot for Alexander. He has been hurt the last 2 summers so he either needs to greatly improve or accept being a late defensive replacement and get good at bunting.

vCash
    Kris Budden

vCash
    Question: If we win this one do we play tomorrow or Friday vs UPig?

vCash
    At this point I would bunt Poole almost every time unless it is 2 outs.

Great job Gridley.

vCash
    Pitching change for UGA in the bottom of the fourth. One on two outs with Rooker up.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by drunkernhelldawg View Post
    What if one of them makes the play that wins the game? What will you say then?
    I have been saying it all year .. I hope they do get some
    Key hits . Won't change reality. They aren't talented enough to start in the sec Period .
    Hell If we had anyone that could play 3rd Poole is already passed on depth chart.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by BuckyIsAB**** View Post
    We play tomorrow against UPig.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by BuckyIsAB**** View Post
    Yes

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by MarketingBully View Post
    We play tomorrow against UPig.
    Oh ok. Thanks. Who the hell is going to pitch then? Our pitching will end up hurting us before this thing is over

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Tbonewannabe View Post
    At this point I would bunt Poole almost every time unless it is 2 outs.
    You may as well bunt him with 2 outs because it looks like that is the only way he can put the ball in play.