Thread: Latest D1 projection has us as a 2 seed in...

vCash

Latest D1 projection has us as a 2 seed in...

Long Beach St??

1. Long Beach State
    2. MSU
    3. UCLA
    4. Fresno State

What the hell? That is brutal

USM (deservedly hosting) and Ole Miss (#3 seed) both with easier draws and closer to home. Go figure.

https://d1baseball.com/postseason/fi...ection-may-23/

vCash
    They only ones that habe us that far out. Most others habe us closer to home.

Why cant we be the 2 seed in the SMiss regional?? Pack Ole Pisses bags and send them out West to Stanford of sonewhere.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by TNDawg35 View Post
    They only ones that habe us that far out. Most others habe us closer to home.

Why cant we be the 2 seed in the SMiss regional?? Pack Ole Pisses bags and send them out West to Stanford of sonewhere.
    You got links to any of the others? I'd like to see where others have us going

vCash
    That world be brutal. We'd be getting screwed going out there with that bunch.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Bothrops View Post
    That world be brutal. We'd be getting screwed going out there with that bunch.
    I agree

vCash
    Win the SEC

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by CadaverDawg View Post
    You got links to any of the others? I'd like to see where others have us going
    I think warren Nolan has us going to Lubbock, which in that case i would MUCH rather go to Long Beach, win there, and face the number 8 national seed who i think is projected to be Stanford. Sure it would be a long travel but we could pull it out.

vCash
    Umiss Auburn Game is an regional elimination game

vCash
    We should have taken care of business. Yes, good season but it is what it is. I think we still have a slim chance to host but it involves pretty much winning the SEC Tournament and needless to say we don't have enough pitching to go five days in a row.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Ari Gold View Post
    Yep and Will Stokes is Ole Miss's version of Byung Hun-Kim.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Ari Gold View Post
    Did anyone notice the Auburn players reaction towards the Ole Miss dugout after the last out. Their pitcher, Mize, gave them the shh sign and other players were looking towards the dugout and laughing and waving bye. My guess is Auburn didn't enjoy their weekend in Oxford and all the doucheness that goes along with visiting that town.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by LC Dawg View Post
    Did anyone notice the Auburn players reaction towards the Ole Miss dugout after the last out. Their pitcher, Mize, gave them the shh sign and other players were looking towards the dugout and laughing and waving bye. My guess is Auburn didn't enjoy their weekend in Oxford and all the doucheness that goes along with visiting that town.
    Yeah I saw it. Ole Miss probably just had someone or some guys talking shit from the dugout. I saw Gridley doing the same thing to their dugout during the Governor's Cup after he was incorrectly called out on a stolen base attempt at third.

Ole Miss had a really bad day. Lose their SS to ping pong. Lost one of their top recruits. And then got eliminated from the SEC Tournament putting them on the bubble and possibly ending their season. And I enjoyed every minute of it.

Denver Airport Director
    vCash
    **** those shitbirds

vCash
    I think that OM projection has probably changed now. Possibility they may not even make the tourney. "Aint That a Shame" as Fats Domino said.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by yjnkdawg View Post
    I think that OM projection has probably changed now. Possibility they may not even make the tourney. "Aint That a Shame" as Fats Domino said.
    They better hope there aren't a lot of upsets in conference tournaments.