Thread: NCAA is going to to do this to OM pretty soon

vCash

NCAA is going to to do this to OM pretty soon

Death penalty or bust!!!***

vCash
    And for some, it may end up like this....

https://youtu.be/uwlM-C0jAfQ?t=9

vCash

Hugh Freeze is avoiding questions about the NCAA investigation like

vCash
    Freeze is looking OLD......

Senior Member THE Bruce Dickinson's Avatar
    vCash
    I think something is going to drop on Friday. Not the punishment, but possibly the release of the 2nd NOA. Seems like a good time to do t for Oke Miss sake. They are pretty predictable when it comes to this kind of stuff. I have no inside info, but just have a hunch.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by THE Bruce Dickinson View Post
    I think something is going to drop on Friday. Not the punishment, but possibly the release of the 2nd NOA. Seems like a good time to do t for Oke Miss sake. They are pretty predictable when it comes to this kind of stuff. I have no inside info, but just have a hunch.
    I would not be surprised at ANYTHING that happens at this point for sure.... I also have had a hunch that something would come out Friday, May 26.... so lets see..

vCash
    I first saw it on here and it just makes sense. Drop it on Friday at 4:45 PM and get the hell out of town. This gives three days for something else big to happen that will overshadow this, and three days for the Clarion-Liar to spin it for them.

vCash

That makes perfect sense. Best time to release something, for less potential views and comments, is as late as you can on a Friday, and then if it falls on a holiday weekend that makes it that much better for the releaser. Hopefully some sports' media outlet will pick up on this if it does occur.
    Last edited by yjnkdawg; 05-22-2017 at 01:03 PM.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Mimi's Babies View Post
    I would not be surprised at ANYTHING that happens at this point for sure.... I also have had a hunch that something would come out Friday, May 26.... so lets see..
    That's been their normal protocol in the past when they had to release something they weren't too happy on releasing. So my bet would be the 26th too.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by yjnkdawg View Post
    That's been their normal protocol in the past when they had to release something they weren't too happy on releasing. So my bet would be the 26th too.
    There are news outlets watching for sure NOW..... They are wanting the same information that we want to see. I was also told that national news columnist was NOT familiar with the state law that Rosebowl used..... Interesting, yes for sure... WHOMEVER sees the OM release: PLEASE post in ALL BOLD letters... Remember ALL the coaches will be in Destine from May 30, - June 2, 2017.... So OM will probably hold this NOA release where they don't have to answer any questions about the allegations. Hope, I am WRONG....

-- It's a rainy day and the tears are coming for OM... #HAILSTATE...

vCash
    I thought I would "STIR" the NCAA POT.....

NCAA dismisses Louisville's response in sex scandal case

The NCAA is standing by its allegations against Louisville's men's basketball program and Rick Pitino, saying the coach failed to notice "red flags" in a former staffer's activities that led to violations following a sex scandal

Interesting reading.......

Check out this story on USATODAY.com: http://usat.ly/2nIZjPp

Senior Member Interpolation_Dawg_EX's Avatar
    vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Mimi's Babies View Post
    I thought I would "STIR" the NCAA POT.....

NCAA dismisses Louisville's response in sex scandal case

The NCAA is standing by its allegations against Louisville's men's basketball program and Rick Pitino, saying the coach failed to notice "red flags" in a former staffer's activities that led to violations following a sex scandal

Interesting reading.......

Check out this story on USATODAY.com: http://usat.ly/2nIZjPp
    Interesting for sure!

"If Pitino saw no red flags in connection with (Andre) McGee's interactions with then prospective and current student-athletes," the NCAA wrote, "it was because he was not looking for them."

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Interpolation_Dawg_EX View Post
    Interesting for sure!

"If Pitino saw no red flags in connection with (Andre) McGee's interactions with then prospective and current student-athletes," the NCAA wrote, "it was because he was not looking for them."
    The OM approach to NCAA compliance

P.S. I wonder what the NCAA is going to write concerning OM's 21 level 1 allegations?
    Last edited by Reason2succeed; 05-22-2017 at 05:25 PM.