Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast

Thread: Gold Recruiting Gem

Paysite Policeman Dawg-gone-dawgs's Avatar
    vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by smootness View Post
    Banks?
    be honest. Were you really that excited about J Banks when he signed?

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Dawg-gone-dawgs View Post
    be honest. Were you really that excited about J Banks when he signed?
    ? Why would that matter?

vCash
    ? Why would that matter?
    Because Wiggins hasnt signed with us...so comparative to that would be, being excited about a CB coming to State. You responded with "Banks?" I asked if you were excited about Banks before he got here..perhaps I misunderstood the context

vCash
    Because Wiggins hasnt signed with us...so comparative to that would be, being excited about a CB coming to State. You responded with "Banks?" I asked if you were excited about Banks before he got here..perhaps I misunderstood the context
    Yeah, I was just responding to the guy who said he hasn't been this excited about our CB situation since Calhoun and Slay. But 2013 was Banks and Slay manning the corners and Banks won the Thorpe. So I was just asking if he meant to include Banks in that.

Banned
    vCash
    Banks was an incoming freshman, Wiggins is a grad transfer with 4 years experience with our DC, you are climbing up the ranks for worst poster on this board, maybe you should unplug your keyboard for 6 months then try again

vCash
    Oh really Mr. "Boise State to the SEC"...Have I passed you???? smh, dumbass. I said I misunderstood the context. What's your excuse?
    Last edited by Dawg-gone-dawgs; 05-23-2017 at 10:25 AM.

Banned
    vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Random Poster View Post
    If we felt that good- we wouldnt be working so hard to get Wiggins
    I think we'd be working hard regardless, or we should be. We have 6 or 7 open scholarships. Why would we not pursue every possible grad transfer? We have room and they only tie up a spot for one year.

vCash
    Yeah, I was just responding to the guy who said he hasn't been this excited about our CB situation since Calhoun and Slay. But 2013 was Banks and Slay manning the corners and Banks won the Thorpe. So I was just asking if he meant to include Banks in that.
    Gotcha

Banned
    vCash
    I said I misunderstood the context. What's your excuse?
    What's your excuse on your last 2,000 posts? You've been low-key trolling this board for a long time. Anybody can figure it out after 5 seconds of scrolling over your posts. http://www.elitedawgs.com/search.php?searchid=1465411

Oh and for the record 1 year of Boise State playing football vs the SEC when they were ranked in the top 5 and kept bitching to everyone about not getting respect was a genius idea that woulda been phenomenal entertainment for the entire college football world. It's not my fault your vision is too shitty to see the whole horizon.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Dawg61 View Post
    What's your excuse on your last 2,000 posts? You've been low-key trolling this board for a long time. Anybody can figure it out after 5 seconds of scrolling over your posts. http://www.elitedawgs.com/search.php?searchid=1465411

Oh and for the record 1 year of Boise State playing football vs the SEC when they were ranked in the top 5 and kept bitching to everyone about not getting respect was a genius idea that woulda been phenomenal entertainment for the entire college football world. It's not my fault your vision is too shitty to see the whole horizon.
    Please explain what the f&$* you mean about me trolling this board??

Yea Boise in the SOUTHEASTERN conference..makes total sense..Looked at a map recently?

Anyone else agree that Boise to SEC would have been a good idea....anybody?? Buuuuuuuuuuehler??
    Last edited by Dawg-gone-dawgs; 05-23-2017 at 11:00 AM.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by HSVDawg View Post
    I think we'd be working hard regardless, or we should be. We have 6 or 7 open scholarships. Why would we not pursue every possible grad transfer? We have room and they only tie up a spot for one year.
    Agreed. When you have open spots, you should use them. I don't understand why we are not heavily in the grad transfer market. We certainly have spots at WR, OL and LB that could use people with playing experience.

Banned
    vCash
    Please explain what the f&$* you mean about me trolling this board??

Yea Boise in the SOUTHEASTERN conference..makes total sense..Looked at a map recently?

Anyone else agree that Boise to SEC would have been a good idea....anybody?? Buuuuuuuuuuehler??
    Homie you are bringing up a post I made in 2011 right after aTm announced they were joining the SEC and nobody knew who the 14th was gonna be. I threw out a scenario for a 1 year deal with Boise State to even the teams at 14 instead of being an odd 13. It's really ****ing pathetic you have to attempt to throw shade at me by bringing up a post from another board that was made SIX YEARS AGO. Stop sucking as a poster. This conversation is over.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Dawg61 View Post
    Homie you are bringing up a post I made in 2011 right after aTm announced they were joining the SEC and nobody knew who the 14th was gonna be. I threw out a scenario for a 1 year deal with Boise State to even the teams at 14 instead of being an odd 13. It's really ****ing pathetic you have to attempt to throw shade at me by bringing up a post from another board that was made SIX YEARS AGO. Stop sucking as a poster. This conversation is over.
    Calls me "homie" and calls me out for bringing up a 2011 post, in the same post. Irony. You threw shade on me for misunderstanding a post when you obviously ain't too bright based on your 2011 post. It's old but stupidly is timeless. And yet you haven't explained to me how I'm trolling based on 2000 posts..

vCash
    Ding, ding, ding... alright you two, go to your corner.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by msstate7 View Post
    Ding, ding, ding... alright you two, go to your corner.
    In this corner we have IDIOT #1 and in this corner we have IDIOT #2. I'll let you figure out which is which.

vCash
    Banks?
    Calhoun and slay were here after banks left.

Edited to say Calhoun was here after 2012 my bad
    Last edited by BuckyIsAB****; 05-23-2017 at 12:58 PM.

vCash
    Banks left after the 2012 season

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by BuckyIsAB**** View Post
    Banks left after the 2012 season
    So did Slay.

vCash
    So did Slay.
    Yeah my bad I was thinking Slay was here in 13 for some reason. Love Calhoun and Redmond were the CBs then. That was a pretty good group too

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by mparkerfd20 View Post
    In this corner we have IDIOT #1 and in this corner we have IDIOT #2. I'll let you figure out which is which.
    Watch out we got a bad ass in here. It's so easy to call someone an idiot on a message board ain't it? You don't even know me so you need to STFU. (See I can be a bad ass too) Funny Smootness didnt have a problem with my post and kindly explained after I said I read it out of context. You two are the only message board police out calling people out for a misunderstanding.