Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: New Dude questions.

vCash
    I sure as hell hope that B&W rendering is just a template for something else. That grandstand is scaled back significantly, and other details are either, missing or changed. Otherwise, we're about to build the 2nd or 3rd best ballpark in the SEC.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Random Poster View Post
    I think we are ****ing up. Needed more chairback seats down the line. The "out for bid" rendering doesnt even look like much of an improvement from what we already have
    My thoughts exactly

vCash
    Does anyone know the difference in seating capacity between the initial and current plans?

vCash
    This is great.....already complaining based on a rendering. Going to be a long construction period....
    "I'm sure the universe is full of intelligent life. It's just been too intelligent to come here." -- Arthur C. Clarke

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by RocketDawg View Post
    Doesn't seem to be a whole lot of difference other than no spectators in the seats. No lofts, and looks like no seats in right field.

$55M seems like a lot for what we're getting, but what do I know ... I've only been to one game in the stadium.
    Looks like the LFL in right field is doubled in size (a 2nd row all the way across). That's a good thing and will increase overall capacity. Even without the extra sections at the end of the grandstand (replaced with grass berms), the B&W rendering should have a bigger crowd capacity than the color rendering.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by CadaverDawg View Post
    Personally, I'd rather us wait a year or two, raise more $, and do it right
    If we need to raise more money, we could sell the aluminum bleachers to tsun so they could double-deck their north endzone.**

vCash
    #polishingtheturd

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by somebodyshotmypaw View Post
    We've cut the budget so badly that the new stadium will only be in black and white!
    I'll have to get a new shirt, "Slightly darker gray is all that matters"

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Homedawg View Post
    Lofts are dead....in that they don't have near enough to make them a go. They "say" they will be built later. Don't hold your breath.
    I was TOLD that someone pulled $2,000,000.00 donation.... anyone know this?

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Mjoelner34 View Post
    A poster on another message board posted the rendering of what was put out for bid and here are the differences between what was released initially and what was bid.

Initial rendering:

Put out for bid:
    Where is the pitcher's warm up area for the visiting team?

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Mimi's Babies View Post
    The grassy spot in foul territory just past 1st base. It's an open bullpen like a lot of stadiums.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Mjoelner34 View Post
    The grassy spot in foul territory just past 1st base. It's an open bullpen like a lot of stadiums.
    Thanks...

vCash
    I think it's gonna be the original plan, minus the lofts for now.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Bothrops View Post
    I think it's gonna be the original plan, minus the lofts for now.
    its not the origianl plan. seats were taken out because of demand and other things were removed due to costs. i still expect a great stadium but it is not what they originally put out. which is normal

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Mimi's Babies View Post
    That's our new homefield advantage.**

vCash
    This is a typical Cluster 17! State has priced themselves out of our regular fan base... When are these people going to realize that we are not the Bama's, LSU's, SC's ect. Horrible marketing on a Grand scale of something that never could happen. The Bulldog Club is a damn joke. Those idiots couldn't get out of a wet paper bag.... and they sure as HELL don't get out and go ask for money.... except for the RoadDog Tour... one week out of 52.... They need to clean house and get some folks that understand the money aint in Starkville... it's in the Southeast and these people want to be catered to.... got to go and get ONE on ONE with these people... basic selling principle... The Male Cheerleader left the athletic department in shambles.... Way to many people on salaried positions that don't do jack $h!T.....

He 17'ed us in so many ways.... Cohen has his work cut out for him... He needs help.... just don't know if he has the sack to make much needed changes...

Denver Airport Director
    vCash
    Pass the Tylenol

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by I seen it dawg View Post
    Pass the Tylenol
    No shit....

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by I seen it dawg View Post
    Pass the Tylenol
    I laughed

Denver Airport Director