Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Rooker and the Triple Crown

vCash
    That really got outta hand fast.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by smootness View Post
    That really got outta hand fast.

vCash
    Post Less 7, you would make reading ED much more enjoyable cause you post in everybody's post with your 2 cent brain!

How much does ED pay I may need the extra cash?

vCash
    We're going to steal bases under Cann. It's what he does. We're also going to bunt and hit and run with him as well. The stats bear that out. We're also going to have guys that can hit for power. Everyone should be happy.

One reason to do it is to help attract players that actually can steal bases and are better at it than our current players. You have to tangibly show those players that you are willing to do it.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Todd4State View Post
    We're going to steal bases under Cann. It's what he does. We're also going to bunt and hit and run with him as well. The stats bear that out. We're also going to have guys that can hit for power. Everyone should be happy.

One reason to do it is to help attract players that actually can steal bases and are better at it than our current players. You have to tangibly show those players that you are willing to do it.
    Right! You set a precedent and lay the foundation of how you want your team to be. It creates the environment and philosophy you want. It's a mindset and Cann is laying the groundwork.

vCash

I love stealing bases. I want to run like crazy when we get the horses to do it. We just don't have good base stealers now and it's counterproductive. Don't misread me... I like the style.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by basedog View Post
    Post Less 7, you would make reading ED much more enjoyable cause you post in everybody's post with your 2 cent brain!

How much does ED pay I may need the extra cash?
    At least he posts about MSU athletics instead of other posters. Good grief, you are really obsessed with msstate7. I like your sports posts and you seem like you're capabke of being a good guy, but your attacks on 7 are totally unwarranted. This board isn't for optimists and sunshine pumpers only...he's entitled to post nothing but negativity if he wants, and he is usually the first to admit when he's wrong and makes fun of himself regularly. Get off his damn back and add something of substance to make him look bad if that's all you're worried about. Damn

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by CadaverDawg View Post
    At least he posts about MSU athletics instead of other posters. Good grief, you are really obsessed with msstate7. I like your sports posts and you seem like you're capabke of being a good guy, but your attacks on 7 are totally unwarranted. This board isn't for optimists and sunshine pumpers only...he's entitled to post nothing but negativity if he wants, and he is usually the first to admit when he's wrong and makes fun of himself regularly. Get off his damn back and add something of substance to make him look bad if that's all you're worried about. Damn
    Just point out he's from neshoba county and he loses the argument by automatically ****

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by msstate7 View Post
    I love stealing bases. I want to run like crazy when we get the horses to do it. We just don't have good base stealers now and it's counterproductive. Don't misread me... I like the style.
    I agree. I think I would have liked to have seen more hit and runs to help with our slower runners this year...would have kept the aggression but lead to less guys getting thrown out. LSU actually did a great job in our series of Hit and runs and using aggression wisely I thought.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by CadaverDawg View Post
    I was wondering when you would take sides. You calling me out Clint after the long post you had the other day was nasty as well.
    I don't live on the dark side.

Denver Airport Director
    vCash
    Get back on point chief or exit the thread

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by basedog View Post
    Maybe you should send him the info, after all you can explain all his faults. Let us know what Cann says.

U are so negative and I don't think you realize how bad you are.

Yes I was once a Coach, although Basketball, you guys who never played much less Coached haven't a damn clue except being a damn arm chair Coach who never makes a mistake after a play or game.

Mad, only reading you critic every play! It's hard to enjoy the game especially when I can't be at the game or see the game and I have to follow some of you snow flake posters.
    I am confused as to how you being a former basketball coach means you have a clue about coaching baseball or being a baseball coach in general? How does this make you any more or less qualified than 7 to state an opinion or ask a question about baseball?

vCash

I know we will never get him to campus but if we did end up getting Holmes I could see him coming here because of Cann's aggressive style. That kid could own the SEC stolen base record under Cann.

vCash
    I actually see 7 as a pretty positive, optimistic poster.

He overreacts in the moment, but I can forgive that.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by BB30 View Post
    I am confused as to how you being a former basketball coach means you have a clue about coaching baseball or being a baseball coach in general? How does this make you any more or less qualified than 7 to state an opinion or ask a question about baseball?
    I once coached my daughter's U8 soccer team. So my opinion is king. Especially in volleyball. I've got some major opinions there. ***

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by MadDawg View Post
    I once coached my daughter's U8 soccer team. So my opinion is king. Especially in volleyball. I've got some major opinions there. ***
    Bobby Petrino says "Hello".....