Thread: What all pitchers...

Banned
    vCash

What all pitchers...

Who were injured should be back to 100 percent by next spring ?

vCash
    Would be nice to know.

vCash
    18 months from TJ surgery is usually a good return date

vCash
    I think these will assuredly be ready...

Noah Hughes
    Ryan Rigby

Not sure about...

Keegan James
    Ethan Small
    Jared Padgett

Pretty sure Kale Breaux will not be ready by Spring. And I'm sure I'm forgetting some guys.

Really pumped at what we're seeing now that Parker Ford is closer to getting back to his old self. He's looked good his last two outings, and he still isn't back to his old velocity. He could be 92-93+ next year instead of the upper 80's that he has been pitching well with lately. Hopefully the others bounce back too

vCash
    I think Small will be back. I heard last night he is ahead in his rehab and will be throwing off the mound in about 10 days. he's staying on campus to work out this summer.

vCash
    Post-TJ Status by Pitcher by Next February

Ford will be 29-Months (Past due to contribute) and 5 innings of experience
    Hughes will be 22-Months (Past due to contribute) and 7 innings of experience
    Padgett will be 19-Months (Maybe will contribute) and 2 innings of experience
    Small will be 17-Months (Probably No contribution) and 10 innings of experience
    James will be 12-Months (No contribution) and 25 innings of expeirence
    Breaux will be 11-Months (No contribution) and 17 innings of experience

They were all highly rated, but they will come back as recovering, re-run freshmen with no true experience. I hope we get the better JUCOs past the draft: Bacon, Mason, and McMahan.
    Last edited by The Federalist Engineer; 05-20-2017 at 09:37 PM.

vCash
    Hughes will contribute. His surgery was a year ago April. He looks good. Small will be 15 months in December.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by NewDawg View Post
    Hughes will contribute. His surgery was a year ago April. He looks good. Small will be 15 months in December.
    You are correct 15 months in December and 17 months by February- basically like Ford this year, so we get nothing probably in 2018

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by The Federalist Engineer View Post
    Post-TJ Status by Pitcher by Next February

Ford will be 29-Months (Past due to contribute) and 5 innings of experience
    Hughes will be 22-Months (Past due to contribute) and 7 innings of experience
    Padgett will be 19-Months (Maybe will contribute) and 2 innings of experience
    Small will be 17-Months (Probably No contribution) and 10 innings of experience
    James will be 12-Months (No contribution) and 25 innings of expeirence
    Breaux will be 11-Months (No contribution) and 17 innings of experience

They were all highly rated, but they will come back as recovering, re-run freshmen with no true experience. I hope we get the better JUCOs past the draft: Bacon, Mason, and McMahan.
    We'll get Mason. He has had his own injury problems. Bacon and McMahan will be draft risks.

vCash
    Obviously Ford looks good. I'm expecting Hughes, Padgett, and Small to possibly contribute. I think James will likely be about where Ford was before this month. We'll probably redshirt Breaux and he should be about where Noah Hughes was this year.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by CadaverDawg View Post
    I think these will assuredly be ready...

Noah Hughes
    Ryan Rigby

Not sure about...

Keegan James
    Ethan Small
    Jared Padgett

Pretty sure Kale Breaux will not be ready by Spring. And I'm sure I'm forgetting some guys.

Really pumped at what we're seeing now that Parker Ford is closer to getting back to his old self. He's looked good his last two outings, and he still isn't back to his old velocity. He could be 92-93+ next year instead of the upper 80's that he has been pitching well with lately. Hopefully the others bounce back too
    Don't forget Ashcraft too.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Todd4State View Post
    Don't forget Ashcraft too.
    Refresh my memory -- Ashcraft had a groin injury? Or was that Rigby?

vCash
    I've heard we shouldn't expect Padgett to be on the team next year.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Bob Sacamano View Post
    I've heard we shouldn't expect Padgett to be on the team next year.
    Delete