I have been saying for weeks now that the advantage of having 2 closers despite a weak pitching staff, was that you could bring one in to kill a threat and bridge a big game to your other closer to finish it. Cannizaro literally handed LSU this series and the West by failing to pitch our best two arms a single pitch until this series was over. That is inexplicable. I'm livid, and I'm sure many others are as well and rightfully so. And to think we brought in the Wiley veteran Henderson to help avoid dumbass rookie mistakes like that...yet he's the actual pitching coach and didn't even suggest going to Self or Price. Un****ingbeluevable. This team fought too hard all season for their coaches to shit their britches and fail them with so much on the line. I expected better than tonight, and this team deserved better. Pitiful.

And there better be some cut asses from the pitching staff this offseason. If you can't throw strikes, go play intramurals brother...this is the SEC and this is MSU. Man up and throw strikes, or hit the road.

HailState