Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: Andy, you're a good young coach...but you sucked royally tonight.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by BuckyIsAB**** View Post
    Us not going to omaha last had nothing to do with Cohen. We werent as hot as the national runner up (Cohen got us there) Arizona was at the time. You defend Mullen like he is your mom so this doesnt surprise me. I dont blame this series entirely on Cann I think hes done a great job this year but still. Not PHing for Poole last night was pure idiocy
    LOL, were we as hot as LSU coming into to this one? Your fellow R...err.... fellow travelers here were all talking about how we were limping home prior to tonight.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Liverpooldawg View Post
    LOL, were we as hot as LSU coming into to this one? Your fellow R...err.... fellow travelers here were all talking about how we were limping home prior to tonight.
    We just lost to UGA and beat Troy 10-8 on tuesday night

vCash
    Knew that was coming. I was actually GTHOM but since I hadnt posted in a while and forgot my password and all I went to an older one. Doesnt change the fact you would wipe Mullen's ass if he asked you to.
    Oh, so supporting Mullen is something bad now is it? The only people I know who want Mullen gone worse than a few idiots here are Rebels. Which are you?

vCash
    We just lost to UGA and beat Troy 10-8 on tuesday night
    Nice try Rebel. That YOU are taking their side makes me SMILE. Thanks for the SUPPORT!

vCash
    Oh, so supporting Mullen is something bad now is it? The only people I know who want Mullen gone worse than a few idiots here are Rebels. Which are you?
    I didnt say I wanted him gone or that I didnt support him. He has done well since winning the egg bowl this past season. But before that his season was an epic disaster that costed us wins.

vCash
    My take is you don't go after, IN PUBLIC, a coach that has done good job overall . You obviously want to, whatever your motive is. By all means emphasize the negative and damn MSU, if that is what you want.
    Then your take is wrong. This is a message board...I say good job when they do a good job, and bad job when they do poorly. You want an ass kiss thread, you belong on Genespage. And for Goodness Sakes, learn what every other fan in this fan base considers "poor ole MSU", because you are it but are too confused to realize it. You're the guy that wants to tell everybody how good they have it now, so you think saying anything negative about a successful coach is blasphemy....that's poor ole MSU regardless of your definition. You can't just suddenly decide that bc you fit the bill of a negative phrase, you'll just change the meaning of the phrase, LOL. Damn, you and blacklistedbully are either the same guy, or went to the same school of "how to make folks dislike me on a messageboard."

vCash
    I didnt say I wanted him gone or that I didnt support him. He has done well since winning the egg bowl this past season. But before that his season was an epic disaster that costed us wins.
    Nice try Rebel. Let's see, we lost a NFL rookie of the year and something like 90% of our offensive production yet the season was an epic disaster. Then again we DID beat your team rather handily. I bet you live in Jackson and have to go through the 55-20 interchange twice a day. That HAS to suck for you.

vCash
    Well Todd, given the fact that we were never supposed to even be anywhere near first place to begin with......yes.
    The expectations were too low to start with. Most people remember 2015 where we lost a lot of players and assumed that 2017 would be the same way. In the meantime I contended that we should expect to be a two seed because we had Pilkington, Rooker, and Mangum- three guys that are better than anyone on the 2015 team plus I assumed we would have Rigby and Smith in the bullpen.

Well golly gee- look where we are now.

That aside- Cann made some very obviously terrible moves that hurt us this weekend. And that is a fact. The fact that he put Vansau and MacNamee in the lineup together tells me he regrets not pinch hitting for Poole last night- which was incredibly dumb given how Poole looked in his other AB's. And now he's telling is that Self can only go x amount of times and with the lead despite pitching him multiple times a weekend in the past.

Look- it sucks now but I hope he learns from it. He can't expect to put pitchers who have terrible BB/K rates with ERA's through the roof and expect it to work and then not be criticized when it doesn't work.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by CadaverDawg View Post
    Then your take is wrong. This is a message board...I say good job when they do a good job, and bad job when they do poorly. You want an ass kiss thread, you belong on Genespage. And for Goodness Sakes, learn what every other fan in this fan base considers "poor ole MSU", because you are it but are too confused to realize it. You're the guy that wants to tell everybody how good they have it now, so you think saying anything negative about a successful coach is blasphemy....that's poor ole MSU regardless of your definition. You can't just suddenly decide that bc you fit the bill of a negative phrase, you'll just change the meaning of the phrase, LOL. Damn, you and blacklistedbully are either the same guy, or went to the same school of "how to make folks dislike me on a messageboard."
    YOU are the fanbase I grew up with. We are MSU and we SUCK every time we lose is what I grew up with. I see nothing different from you.

vCash
    Facts vs emotions.
    Hilarious coming from a guy talking out of his ass who admits he doesn't even follow baseball that much.

vCash
    Nice try Rebel. Let's see, we lost a NFL rookie of the year and something like 90% of our offensive production yet the season was an epic disaster. Then again we DID beat your team rather handily. I bet you live in Jackson and have to go through the 55-20 interchange twice a day. That HAS to suck for you.
    Jesus Christ. How long are you going to keep trying this. If you could understand English and read what I had replied to you with earlier you will see. How about starting a 5'8 160 pound running back all year long then going to Aeris and all of a sudden we can run the ball??? How about starting Fitz vs USA and pulling him after 1 drive for a CUSA level QB and getting us beat???? How about hiring a shit for brains DC while also calling defensive plays and meddling with an already shit defense??? How about demanding a prevent defense vs UK allowing them to go down the field and kick a game winner? Starting terrible SR players over better younger players and costing us? (Zach Jackson, Tyler Russell, Ladarius Perkins all come to mind) Nothing personal but I have probably forgotten more about MSU than you know

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Todd4State View Post
    Hilarious coming from a guy talking out of his ass who admits he doesn't even follow baseball that much.
    Exactly Todd. I have no emotions when it comes baseball. I DID say I do keep up with MSU baseball though. I have been to a few games this year. I just don't melt down when we lose.........in baseball.

vCash
    YOU are the fanbase I grew up with. We are MSU and we SUCK every time we lose is what I grew up with. I see nothing different from you.
    ^This^ is why nobody likes you or agrees with you. Nobody can say "poor job tonight by the coach", without you translating it in your sunshine pumping head as "we SUCK". Learn to read and quit creating interpretations in your head, and maybe you won't take every little comment as something so dramatic. Seriously, you have issues if you take a thread saying "Andy you are great and have been great, but tonight you sucked", as "MSU baseball SUCKS". Damn drama queen. Maybe you shoulda realized the reason you didn't fit in with "the fans you grew up with" was bc of YOU, not them

vCash
    No you suck. We walk four innings of batters and hit some more and gave up 11 runs on 8 hits but we need to shut up because Ron Polk wrote a book. That's the MSU I grew up with.

People asked the MSU media to ask Cann about Self and he got pissed. And I bet he doesn't do it again. Ergo people like me who criticize just made MSU better going forward.

vCash
    Jesus Christ. How long are you going to keep trying this. If you could understand English and read what I had replied to you with earlier you will see. How about starting a 5'8 160 pound running back all year long then going to Aeris and all of a sudden we can run the ball??? How about starting Fitz vs USA and pulling him after 1 drive for a CUSA level QB and getting us beat???? How about hiring a shit for brains DC while also calling defensive plays and meddling with an already shit defense??? How about demanding a prevent defense vs UK allowing them to go down the field and kick a game winner? Starting terrible SR players over better younger players and costing us? (Zach Jackson, Tyler Russell, Ladarius Perkins all come to mind) Nothing personal but I have probably forgotten more about MSU than you know
    You really are a Rebel. Good lord why do you bring that NAFOOM crap here?

vCash
    No you suck. We walk four innings of batters and hit some more and gave up 11 runs on 8 hits but we need to shut up because Ron Polk wrote a book. That's the MSU I grew up with.

People asked the MSU media to ask Cann about Self and he got pissed. And I bet he doesn't do it again. Ergo people like me who criticize just made MSU better going forward.
    Yep, water cooler emotions 1982.

vCash
    Yep, water cooler emotions 1982.
    When you were 60 years old apparently.

vCash
    You really are a Rebel. Good lord why do you bring that NAFOOM crap here?
    Translated as ''Dan Mullen is infallible, better than Bear Bryant and Knute Rockne put together!!!!!!!!''

vCash
    The expectations were too low to start with. Most people remember 2015 where we lost a lot of players and assumed that 2017 would be the same way. In the meantime I contended that we should expect to be a two seed because we had Pilkington, Rooker, and Mangum- three guys that are better than anyone on the 2015 team plus I assumed we would have Rigby and Smith in the bullpen.

Well golly gee- look where we are now.

That aside- Cann made some very obviously terrible moves that hurt us this weekend. And that is a fact. The fact that he put Vansau and MacNamee in the lineup together tells me he regrets not pinch hitting for Poole last night- which was incredibly dumb given how Poole looked in his other AB's. And now he's telling is that Self can only go x amount of times and with the lead despite pitching him multiple times a weekend in the past.

Look- it sucks now but I hope he learns from it. He can't expect to put pitchers who have terrible BB/K rates with ERA's through the roof and expect it to work and then not be criticized when it doesn't work.
    LOL...............REALLY LOL.

vCash
    Translated as ''Dan Mullen is infallible, better than Bear Bryant and Knute Rockne put together!!!!!!!!''
    Ok Rebel...............I always find it interesting that defending a coach means that I must think he is infallible. Anyone that thinks THAT really is a Rebel. You aren't smart enough to be a DAWG.