Page 6 of 11 FirstFirst ... 45678 ... LastLast

Thread: LSU Game 2

vCash
    We so dumb sticking with McQ after he survived the 5th bc of miraculous intervention

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by msstate7 View Post
    We so dumb sticking with McQ after he survived the 5th bc of miraculous intervention
    Just got in but how in the heck did we give up 4 runs on stinking 2 hits? Did we walk THAT many people?

vCash
    Agreed. And continuing to leave him in is just plain dumb as well. Do we have something against pitching our best pitchers?

vCash
    NOW we change pitchers but its Jolly.

vCash
    Take away the free passes, and LSU has 1 freaking run.

vCash
    If McQ can quit issuing free passes, he could be a hell of a starter

vCash
    And we go jolly... once lsu wins the west tonight, they fricked facing self and price tomorrow

vCash
    Riley Self is at home drinking beer watching on WatchESPN. He gonna drive over for the 8th tomorrow though. He knows with hosting on the line Trey effing Jolly is the guy MSU wants on the hill.**

This is why I'm watching NBA hoops. I hate the NBA, but MSU making the same mistakes every weekend lately has me wanting to break things, so I can't watch.

vCash
    And we go jolly... once lsu wins the west tonight, they fricked facing self and price tomorrow
    This is my one gripe with Cann and Henderson. Their stinginess on pitching Self and Price which has cost us games. Cann finally changed the lineup which gives us a chance but if we don't pitch our best pitchers here what are we saving them for?

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by CadaverDawg View Post
    Riley Self is at home drinking beer watching on WatchESPN. He gonna drive over for the 8th tomorrow though. He knows with hosting on the line Trey effing Jolly is the guy MSU wants on the hill.**

This is why I'm watching NBA hoops. I hate the NBA, but MSU making the same mistakes every weekend lately has me wanting to break things, so I can't watch.
    Agreed Cadaver. Agreed.

vCash
    We are going to give up more runs with Self still in the pen. Geez.

vCash
    We don't even make a move to the pen? One more run here and this one might be over.

vCash
    Hate it when coaches act like a pitcher can only pitch in a certain inning. The game is on the line NOW!

vCash
    Lul Barlow? Really?

vCash
    A hit here and we lose the west without our best pitcher throwing a pitch in the series yet

vCash
    Barlow?? Uhhh ohhh

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by maroonmania View Post
    We don't even make a move to the pen? One more run here and this one might be over.
    It's already over

vCash
    This is dumb as shit. There is a 1 in 4 chance Cann guesses right and Barlow is on. There is a 3/4'chance Barlow will walk in a run here. Hope luck is on our side here fellas or this could be a blow out without LSU even having to face Self.

Banned
    vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by CadaverDawg View Post

So you changed your mind on watching MLB this year I see, Giants vs Cardinals on MLB Network right now

Banned
    vCash
    NBA is trash, I can't watch it