Page 11 of 11 FirstFirst ... 91011
Results 201 to 216 of 216

Thread: LSU Game 2

  1. #201
    Senior Member Todd4State's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2013
    Posts
    19,361
    vCash
    1100
    Quote Originally Posted by CadaverDawg View Post
    Back to back good outings by Ford. Great sign
    18 months after Tommy John. That gives me optimism for next year.

  2. #202
    Senior Member msstate7's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2013
    Posts
    34,082
    vCash
    7839
    Quote Originally Posted by Todd4State View Post
    Probably.
    I can live with that

  3. #203
    Super Moderator CadaverDawg's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2013
    Posts
    26,023
    vCash
    3113175
    Quote Originally Posted by Todd4State View Post
    18 months after Tommy John. That gives me optimism for next year.
    Yep

  4. #204
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2015
    Posts
    5,821
    vCash
    500
    Quote Originally Posted by LC Dawg View Post
    So this weekend we are going to lose a series against LSU, a first round bye in the SEC tournament, a chance to host a regional, and a stadium all while getting to watch the smirks of LSU and their little bitch of a coach. Well, ****.
    That about sums it up.

  5. #205
    Senior Member Todd4State's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2013
    Posts
    19,361
    vCash
    1100
    Quote Originally Posted by msstate7 View Post
    I can live with that
    Considering where we were two weeks ago it absolutely blows. It's embarrassing for the baseball school in Mississippi to play in a regional at the Hattoesburg trailer park unless Dudy Noble is destroyed by an earthquake and Trustmark Park and MGM Park are also destroyed in the same earthquake.

  6. #206
    Senior Member msstate7's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2013
    Posts
    34,082
    vCash
    7839
    Quote Originally Posted by Todd4State View Post
    Considering where we were two weeks ago it absolutely blows. It's embarrassing for the baseball school in Mississippi to play in a regional at the Hattoesburg trailer park unless Dudy Noble is destroyed by an earthquake and Trustmark Park and MGM Park are also destroyed in the same earthquake.
    Yeah, but considering the last 2 weeks, I don't think we could ask for a better draw

  7. #207
    Senior Member Todd4State's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2013
    Posts
    19,361
    vCash
    1100
    Quote Originally Posted by msstate7 View Post
    Yeah, but considering the last 2 weeks, I don't think we could ask for a better draw
    I don't see how you can say that without knowing who the other teams in the regional are? It's very possible we don't go to Hattiesburg too. We don't know what the committee will do.

  8. #208
    Senior Member msstate7's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2013
    Posts
    34,082
    vCash
    7839
    Quote Originally Posted by Todd4State View Post
    I don't see how you can say that without knowing who the other teams in the regional are? It's very possible we don't go to Hattiesburg too. We don't know what the committee will do.
    Yeah, I suppose. Just really don't wanna visit an ACC school.

  9. #209
    Our own Rosebowl preachermatt83's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2013
    Posts
    9,132
    vCash
    11000
    Maybe already said and I missed it but Who is starting tomorrow?
    55-20!

  10. #210
    Senior Member msstate7's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2013
    Posts
    34,082
    vCash
    7839
    Quote Originally Posted by preachermatt83 View Post
    Maybe already said and I missed it but Who is starting tomorrow?
    I assume cole

  11. #211
    Denver Airport Director
    Join Date
    Mar 2013
    Posts
    10,406
    vCash
    10
    Quote Originally Posted by BulldogtheMS View Post
    Still no Bragg..............
    Not in the stadium

  12. #212
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Sep 2013
    Posts
    1,769
    vCash
    600
    Quote Originally Posted by msstate7 View Post
    I assume cole
    Yep. Cann said it postgame. I forgot the exact wording but if it wasn't this, it was VERY similar: "Cole Gordon is starting for us tomorrow. He's not afraid to go out there and compete." I swear that it seemed to me that he kind of emphasized the word 'afraid' too.

  13. #213
    Super Moderator CadaverDawg's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2013
    Posts
    26,023
    vCash
    3113175
    Quote Originally Posted by msstate7 View Post
    Yeah, but considering the last 2 weeks, I don't think we could ask for a better draw
    Southern is red hot. I'd rather get knocked out by an ACC team than Southern Miss

  14. #214
    Senior Member msstate7's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2013
    Posts
    34,082
    vCash
    7839
    Quote Originally Posted by CadaverDawg View Post
    Southern is red hot. I'd rather get knocked out by an ACC team than Southern Miss
    Dude, southern won't touch self coming off 3 weeks of rest**

  15. #215
    Super Moderator CadaverDawg's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2013
    Posts
    26,023
    vCash
    3113175
    Quote Originally Posted by msstate7 View Post
    Dude, southern won't touch self coming off 3 weeks of rest**
    Lol, because we wont throw him.

  16. #216
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Nov 2015
    Posts
    291
    vCash
    500
    Quote Originally Posted by msstate7 View Post
    Yeah, I suppose. Just really don't wanna visit an ACC school.
    I'd rather visit an ACC team than go to Hattiesburg and get put out. Which with the way we are playing and the baseball gods hating us right now, that is exactly what will happen

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
Disclaimer: Elitedawgs is a privately owned and operated forum that is managed by alumni of Mississippi State University. This website is in no way affiliated with the Mississippi State University, The Southeastern Conference (SEC) or the National Collegiate Athletic Association (NCAA). The views and opinions expressed herein are strictly those of the post author and may not reflect the views of other members of this forum or elitedawgs.com. The interactive nature of the elitedawgs.com forums makes it impossible for elitedawgs.com to assume responsibility for any of the content posted at this site. Ideas, thoughts, suggestion, comments, opinions, advice and observations made by participants at elitedawgs.com are not endorsed by elitedawgs.com
Elitedawgs: A Mississippi State Fan Forum, Mississippi State Football, Mississippi State Basketball, Mississippi State Baseball, Mississippi State Athletics. Mississippi State message board.