Page 12 of 18 FirstFirst ... 21011121314 ... LastLast

Thread: SEC West Championship Series - Game 1

vCash
    Plumlee would walk Ray Charles!

vCash
    Plumlee walks the first batter. Predictable outcome.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by msugolf View Post
    I'm not going to be able to watch us play anymore due to my pissed offness at watching Poole play. Just so damn unfortunate for the rest of the team that he starts.
    best post of the night right here.

vCash
    If plumlee doesn't come out and absolutely crap the bed, we may can get the bats going again and cut the deficit

vCash
    what's really crazy is of the 11 pitches that Poole has seen, he hasn't even made contact with one pitched ball. His bat has not touched a baseball tonight.

it would be different if this was the first time weve seen this

vCash
    Is this guy a switch? Why don't we bing in lefty for their best 2 lefty hitters back-to-back?

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by justwin View Post
    like I said, poole does dot deserve to play. he's good for 2+ Ks every game. every ****ing game. every ****ing game. thats 3 tonight in 11 pitches.
    Yep, the worst thing you can have with bases loaded and one out is a guy coming up that is a near automatic strikeout against a strikeout pitcher. Heck, if there was ever a time to do a safety squeeze or something it was then. About the only chance Poole had to make contact would have been a bunt. I don't understand with all the outfielders we have why he is playing. He strikes out about as much as Blaylock but at least we quit playing him.

vCash
    Nice, Plumlee coming through. He probably does better starting a clean inning then coming in with runners on base.

vCash
    Good job by plumlee for once. rooker, magnum, and brown gotta get hits and score some runs. I can already tell this series of fixing to be really tough but you can't count our guys out.

vCash
    This is the inning we need to do something.

vCash
    *** gridley, rooker, mangum

Banned
    vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by 99jc View Post
    Poole sucks and that's the bottom line.
    Poole shouldn't see the field ever again for MSU, sorry but he ain't SEC talent

vCash
    **** yeah Grid- great AB

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Dawg61 View Post
    Poole shouldn't see the field ever again for MSU, sorry but he ain't SEC talent
    lmao- yet he is better than Belmont

vCash
    Nice job by Gridley by fighting off those breaking balls. Wish Poole would've gotten that one.

vCash
    Why Rooker why?

vCash
    Why did Rooker swing at that pitch? There was nothing you could do with that ball.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by MarketingBully View Post
    Why Rooker why?
    he wasnt ready- but swung anyway

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Dawg61 View Post
    been meaning to ask you, has BLB been perma banned yet and if not what the **** are y'all waiting on? that guy has had a profile on Nafoom since 2013
    Yeah, why haven't they banned me for sticking up for myself and responding. God knows they're not gonna say a damn thing to you for posting you had sex with my daughter in a sex club or something.

And while they have no problem jumping my ass for "not letting this shit go", they are damn sure not going to say a thing about you and Cadaver keeping it going, days after my last post.

I've learned the hard way, it's not actually about having rules, and it's not about being fair or objective. It's about who you are buddies with, and whether they have the authority and protection to do whatever they want.

But hey, I have no doubt I will soon be trashed again for this post, and accused of not "dropping it" or ignoring it. Apparently only I am supposed to "ignore it".

Whatever. I'm just gonna stop giving a shit. Do your worst. We both know you get me with both hands tied behind my back while you and your buddies get to gang up and do what you want.

vCash
    Rooker has got to come up and provide in the situations when he has runners on. Most of the time when he gets good hits nobody is on. We needed that.