Thread: Weather For Saturday Game

vCash

Weather For Saturday Game

What's everyone's thoughts on the Saturday game actually taking place on Saturday? Really don't think we are built for a doubleheader and can't make it on Friday. Saturday weather looking wet and stormy.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Snowman79 View Post
    What's everyone's thoughts on the Saturday game actually taking place on Saturday? Really don't think we are built for a doubleheader and can't make it on Friday. Saturday weather looking wet and stormy.
    When I saw the name of who started this thread, I was hoping a cold front was approaching

Official Elitedawg Weather Forecaster TheRef's Avatar
    vCash
    Thunderstorm threat really kicks in about 2-3 PM. If we want to get this thing at least official, we'll need to start about 12:30 or so. I get it that it's a Saturday and people would be mad, but we want to get this game done as soon as possible on Saturday.
    B.S. Geosciences, Professional Meteorology Concentration, Operational Emphasis
    c/o 2015
    Mississippi State University
    @Norwoodwx
    Leicester City FC Owner

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by TheRef View Post
    Thunderstorm threat really kicks in about 2-3 PM. If we want to get this thing at least official, we'll need to start about 12:30 or so. I get it that it's a Saturday and people would be mad, but we want to get this game done as soon as possible on Saturday.
    Let's win games 1 & 2, and then cancel game 3

vCash
    Different kind of snowman.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Snowman79 View Post
    Different kind of snowman.
    OT but there are some theaters showing Smokey and the Bandit on Sunday to celebrate the 40th anniversary of its release.

vCash
    That would be awesome to see in the theater. I hope the idiots in Hollywood don't decide to try a remake of that one. No chance it would be good. You can't replace those characters with anyone but the originals.