Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Amber alert in Jackson area for 6 year old

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Random Poster View Post
    Not sure how correct this is- but the word is she had been out drinking and was intoxicated. Picked her son up on the way home and stopped at Kroger for alcohol.

The one on the right played RB at Ridgeland HS
    Boy, that's 2 completely different stories.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by DawgInMemphis View Post
    If they are guilty, I am all for putting them in a cell and letting them die of dehydration.
    There are some celebrities, like John Legend, who think these murderers should get no jail time at all.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Random Poster View Post
    Not sure how correct this is- but the word is she had been out drinking and was intoxicated. Picked her son up on the way home and stopped at Kroger for alcohol.

The one on the right played RB at Ridgeland HS
    There is a crazier version of that flying around ridgeland tonight. Crazy version is kid shot himself with mom's gun while she was drinking. She put kid in trunk and called boys to move car and they didn't know what was in the car. Take that fwiw. I haven't seen that on any news or social media so I'm not buying.

vCash
    I've also read that the one on the right is the father.

Banned
    vCash
    I don't think this is as simple as a crime of opportunity turned into a kid napping and murder. Why leave the kid in the car with it running and doors unlocked at 1:30? If it is a crime of opportunity, most would realize a kid is in the car and then ditch it and jump back in the original car. Why kill the kid and ditch the car you stole?

It's not that easy I'm afraid.

The mom should be charged with something. I know the inevitable story of poverty and her job and no one to watch child may come around, but NEVER leave any child in a running car, unlocked, at 1:30 in the morning. Wake him up and stroll him inside with you!!!
    Last edited by Bucky Dog; 05-18-2017 at 10:17 PM.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Bucky Dog View Post
    I don't think this is as simple as a crime of opportunity turned into a kid napping and murder. Why leave the kid in the car with it running and doors unlocked at 1:30? If it is a crime of opportunity, most would realize a kid is in the car and then ditch it and jump back in the original car. Why kill the kid and ditch the car you stole?

It's not that easy I'm afraid.
    My biggest questions are with the timeline. Mom goes in Kroger at 1:15. At 2:30 a sherriff sees her and she tells him her car is gone. Who spends an hour fifteen in the store past 1am? Bigger issue is that she didn't immediately say her child was in the car. The Hinds co sherriff reported a stolen car and then later contacted ms hwy patrol when he was informed it was a kidnapping too. Makes no sense.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by BeastMan View Post
    My biggest questions are with the timeline. Mom goes in Kroger at 1:15. At 2:30 a sherriff sees her and she tells him her car is gone. Who spends an hour fifteen in the store past 1am? Bigger issue is that she didn't immediately say her child was in the car. The Hinds co sherriff reported a stolen car and then later contacted ms hwy patrol when he was informed it was a kidnapping too. Makes no sense.
    Where did this info come
    From? I agree that something smells
    Fishy. Most have rushed to judgement in this matter without all of the facts. But I do have to wonder if one of these kids have confessed
    my cowbell is louder than yours

vCash
    Timeline of events from http://www.msnewsnow.com/story/35458...ampaign=buffer

1:15 a.m. - 6-year-old Kingston Frazier is last seen in the parking lot of the Kroger on I-55 North in Jackson. A short time later two subjects pull up to his mother's Toyota Camry in a Honda Civic. The passenger of the Honda Civic gets out of the car and jumps inside the Camry, with the child inside, and both cars speed away from the parking lot.

2:30 a.m. - A Hinds County Deputy saw a woman coming out of Kroger and she said that her car was missing.

4:31 a.m. - MBI issues an Amber Alert for Kingston Frazier.

7:06 a.m. - MBI releases information on second vehicle (Honda Civic) and a description of the passenger who got out of the car and stole the Camry with the child inside.

9:43 a.m. - MBI cancels the Amber Alert for Kingston Frazier.

9:57 a.m. - WLBT arrives to the scene in Gluckstadt where officials said the child and stolen vehicle were recovered on Gluckstadt Road.

10:46 a.m. - JPD Commander Tyree Jones and Madison County Sheriff Randy Tucker confirm that 6-year-old Kingston Frazier had been found dead in the back seat of the car after being shot.

11:25 a.m. - 18-year-old Dwan Diondro Wakefield, of Ridgeland, is taken into custody on Holmes Avenue in the kidnapping and slaying of the little boy.

11:38 a.m. - Hinds County Sheriff's Office confirms a second person, 18-year-old DeAllen Washington, is a suspect in the kidnapping and shooting death of the child.

2:24 p.m. - Washington is located and transported for questioning in the kidnapping and death of Kingston Frazier.

4:00 p.m. - A third suspect, 19-year-old Byron McBride, was taken into custody.

5:15 p.m. - Investigating agencies hold press conference at Madison County Sheriff's Office where they announce that all three suspects have been charged with capital murder.

vCash
    Timeline of events from http://www.msnewsnow.com/story/35458...ampaign=buffer

1:15 a.m. - 6-year-old Kingston Frazier is last seen in the parking lot of the Kroger on I-55 North in Jackson. A short time later two subjects pull up to his mother's Toyota Camry in a Honda Civic. The passenger of the Honda Civic gets out of the car and jumps inside the Camry, with the child inside, and both cars speed away from the parking lot.

2:30 a.m. - A Hinds County Deputy saw a woman coming out of Kroger and she said that her car was missing.

4:31 a.m. - MBI issues an Amber Alert for Kingston Frazier.

7:06 a.m. - MBI releases information on second vehicle (Honda Civic) and a description of the passenger who got out of the car and stole the Camry with the child inside.

9:43 a.m. - MBI cancels the Amber Alert for Kingston Frazier.

9:57 a.m. - WLBT arrives to the scene in Gluckstadt where officials said the child and stolen vehicle were recovered on Gluckstadt Road.

10:46 a.m. - JPD Commander Tyree Jones and Madison County Sheriff Randy Tucker confirm that 6-year-old Kingston Frazier had been found dead in the back seat of the car after being shot.

11:25 a.m. - 18-year-old Dwan Diondro Wakefield, of Ridgeland, is taken into custody on Holmes Avenue in the kidnapping and slaying of the little boy.

11:38 a.m. - Hinds County Sheriff's Office confirms a second person, 18-year-old DeAllen Washington, is a suspect in the kidnapping and shooting death of the child.

2:24 p.m. - Washington is located and transported for questioning in the kidnapping and death of Kingston Frazier.

4:00 p.m. - A third suspect, 19-year-old Byron McBride, was taken into custody.

5:15 p.m. - Investigating agencies hold press conference at Madison County Sheriff's Office where they announce that all three suspects have been charged with capital murder.
    Thank you. Yes those early morning gaps in time seem suspect. Whatever happened to this child, is a tragedy.
    my cowbell is louder than yours

Senior Member Interpolation_Dawg_EX's Avatar
    vCash
    There is a crazier version of that flying around ridgeland tonight. Crazy version is kid shot himself with mom's gun while she was drinking. She put kid in trunk and called boys to move car and they didn't know what was in the car. Take that fwiw. I haven't seen that on any news or social media so I'm not buying.
    Heard the same thing. Rumor was she was at Last Call a club near the Kroger. I really really hope that isn't true. It's crazy how much some people don't value life or kids.

Senior Member Interpolation_Dawg_EX's Avatar
    vCash
    Well that theory is out the window. Reports saying multiple gun shots.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Interpolation_Dawg_EX View Post
    Well that theory is out the window. Reports saying multiple gun shots.
    Great reporting by JJ blowing that story up

http://kingfish1935.blogspot.com/201...-once.html?m=1

vCash
    THe latest. CL is disputing the timeline.

http://www.clarionledger.com/story/n...ier/332262001/