Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Amber alert in Jackson area for 6 year old

Senior Member Interpolation_Dawg_EX's Avatar
    vCash

Amber alert in Jackson area for 6 year old

Kingston Fraiser taken from Jackson Kroger around 1:15 this morning. Looking for a gray Toyota Camry and silver Honda with dented rear door or panel. On mobile, but more info in this link:
    https://www.google.org/publicalerts/...=US&source=web

vCash
    I have had 10 text messages over it. Not complaining it is good thing, kidnappers don't have a chance.

vCash
    Only 10? My phone has been going off constantly this morning. Hope they catch the dick responsible and he spends the est of his life dreading showers and lights out and the kid is ok.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by starkvegasdawg34 View Post
    Only 10? My phone has been going off constantly this morning. Hope they catch the dick responsible and he spends the est of his life dreading showers and lights out and the kid is ok.
    I have said at lest ten. I have not counted.

vCash
    The mom went to Kroger at 1 am and left the kid in the car??? why?

Bennie Brown Know-It-All
    vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by starkvegasdawg34 View Post

For sure. I also hope the neglegent adult that left him in the car in the middle of Jackson, MS at 1 in the morning isn't allowed to take care of him any more.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by louisvilledawg View Post
    The mom went to Kroger at 1 am and left the kid in the car??? why?
    I asked the same question. Not a smart move especially the part of Jackson where this happened.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Jack Lambert View Post
    I have had 10 text messages over it. Not complaining it is good thing, kidnappers don't have a chance.
    I was helpfully woken up before 5am this morning even though I was about 4-5 hours away from Jackson.

They really need to figure that shit out. I'll gladly have the emergency alerts going off for things in my area, but I can't keep the alerts on and have it wake up me and kids randomly at 2am for stuff not in the area. I had already had to turn the alerts off because I was getting irrelevant amber alerts and flash flood alerts in the middle of the night; I guess one of the system updates switched it back to the default setting. Just make the damn thing a screen alert and not an emergency alarm that blares even when your phone is on silent.

The amber alerts are such a good thing is stupid to make it so painful for people to keep them on.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Johnson85 View Post
    I was helpfully woken up before 5am this morning even though I was about 4-5 hours away from Jackson.

They really need to figure that shit out. I'll gladly have the emergency alerts going off for things in my area, but I can't keep the alerts on and have it wake up me and kids randomly at 2am for stuff not in the area. I had already had to turn the alerts off because I was getting irrelevant amber alerts and flash flood alerts in the middle of the night; I guess one of the system updates switched it back to the default setting. Just make the damn thing a screen alert and not an emergency alarm that blares even when your phone is on silent.

The amber alerts are such a good thing is stupid to make it so painful for people to keep them on.
    I get some of that, but by the time the sent out the alert they could've been already 3 hours from Jackson. Which puts you possibly in a better position to see the cars if they're out of Jackson. There definitely needs to be some tweaks to the system though.

vCash
    Don't know details, but alert has ended and they found him safe.

Banned
    vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Interpolation_Dawg_EX View Post
    Don't know details, but alert has ended and they found him safe.
    Praise the Lord. Now time to go Old Testament on the perps.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Interpolation_Dawg_EX View Post
    I get some of that, but by the time the sent out the alert they could've been already 3 hours from Jackson. Which puts you possibly in a better position to see the cars if they're out of Jackson. There definitely needs to be some tweaks to the system though.
    Fair enough, but neither I nor my kids were in position to see any cars prior to 5am. The real issue is making it a silent alarm. That would have been just as effective by letting me know before I left the hosue when I might actually see people/cars, and would have resulted in me also seeing future notifications. Maybe there is a way to make it silent by phone settings, but all I could find was a toggle switch to either receive it or not, so we will not be receiving future notifications, at least until it's a regular occurrence to get a full night's sleep.

vCash
    Supposedly they found him near the warehouses just off the Gluckstadt exit north of Madison, MS. Not sure if 100% true. Poor kid.
    Last edited by CadaverDawg; 05-18-2017 at 10:49 AM.

Banned
    vCash
    Why would you leave a kid in a parking lot at 1:00 am?

vCash
    It would help to locate the perps if the CL included a description of them instead of just saying two men. Idiots. And yes, their description is known. Msnewsnow describes them.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by CadaverDawg View Post
    Supposedly they found him near the warehouses just off the Gluckstadt exit north of Madison, MS. Not sure if 100% true. Poor kid, I'm so glad they found him safe. His momma needs her ass whipped
    Oh no, the little boy was shot and killed. Not safe. Tragic. Prayers

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by CadaverDawg View Post
    Oh no, the little boy was shot and killed. Not safe. Tragic. Prayers
    Noooo. Damn it. Why the hell would you do that to a kid? Maybe now the CL will release their descriptions.

vCash
    There's a special place in Hell for those that kill children. Sad day.

vCash
    Jackson is such a shithole. And watch how bad it gets with lamumba jr. at the helm.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by MaroonFlounder View Post
    There's a special place in Hell for those that kill children. Sad day.
    Yep, poor kid paid for a bunch of adults' mistakes. And I wish those guys that killed him would die a slow painful death