I'm gonna sell b/c TCUN should be giving their response to the COI in early June (roughly a month before Media Days). A short time later (maybe a few weeks, by late June), they will get inside information that the COI is not looking too favorably on their response at which point they will be looking to mitigate the damage to include sacrificing Freezus even though the COI's 60-day window to respond runs into August. The new coach will be in place by Media Days to carry the banner forward,...

...but this action is too little, too late for the NCAA as the magnitude of this case, the sheer number of transgressions, and the lack of cooperation and contrition forces their hand. I don't know under what circumstances, but I think the NCAA will delay announcing penalties until late in the football season, if not January 2018, whereby they announce systemic corruption and LOIC and shut the football program down for 2018 and possibly 2019 as this is a precedent-setting case.

Because TCUN "kept going at it" while the NCAA investigation was ongoing, the NCAA realizes nothing but removing the team from the field of play will shut down the systemic cheating of the Network. Doing so in early 2018 allows for other teams to resolve scheduling logistics and gives the student-athlete time to transfer to programs that allow for the best time to join a new roster, whereas announcing in or around September 2017 somewhat penalizes the schools the NCAA is design to serve and protect and it's student-athlete.