Quote Originally Posted by Beaver View Post
Well, all us Christians are frauds. We all do stuff that conflict with the words we say. Freeze's mistakes just happen to be magnified because of his position. A few years ago, our preacher admitted to having an affair with the children's minister (who was also married w/kids). Turns out, it had been going on for 7 years, during which he had convinced our elders to fire nearly everybody else in the church office since they were getting suspicious. Talk about systematic cheating... After he resigned, he stayed with his wife (amazingly), did counseling, and rediscovered himself over a few years. He now preachers at another church in the area.

I'm with Shotgun. I think Freeze deep down is a good man who is very conflicted with how to win and please OM boosters while maintaining a strong faith. As a MSU fan, I hope he gets buried, and OM's program gets buried. And when that happens, I hope he'll spend time reflecting on what went wrong and rediscover himself like my former preacher. Additionally, I hope he realizes that God's Will has nothing to do with winning football games and NCAA investigations are not real 'trials and tribulations'...
Freeze is the preacher screwing the children's minister at every church he preaches at. It's not a one time thing. There are plenty of stories about him when he was at Briarcrest. He's using the good ole boy, aw shucks country preacher act to create someone that he is truly not.

Is Freeze a good man? HELL NO!