Uh.....his proclamation of the gospel does not imply his moral superiority. But quotes like this do:

“Well, Coach Freeze told me when you’re that big and out there with faith in Christ, he’s like, ‘What do you expect? Jesus got nailed to the cross,’” Calloway said.

“No doubt there were universities and staffs that chose to talk about us. I’m not privy to the direct conversations so I can’t say exactly what was said, but when we were in the battle for a lot of kids it came up with other staffs. I don’t go too much on hearsay. I choose not to talk about other staffs and other programs when we’re recruiting, and I respect the heck out of those others– and there are many– that do it that way. I do believe there are some that chose to use it to their advantage and that’s the choice they had to make.”

“I’m the type of guy who goes straight to people. I’ll have conversations with people if I deem that’s the right thing to do. Some, I probably don’t know well enough and will let it go. It’s made my appreciation for the people who do it the right way that much greater, I know that. Many of them are in our conference and my friendship has grown with several of those throughout this just because of the respect that I’ve gained even more when you’re in a great battle with an Alabama or somebody and they do it the right way in recruiting and I respect that.”

"From the moment I arrived in December 2011, I have emphasized to all of my staff that our program is founded on certain core values – faith, attitude, mental toughness, integrity and love. Integrity – doing things the right way. I am extremely disappointed to learn that any member of my staff violated any SEC or NCAA rules, and as the head coach, I regret those actions. Any behavior by my staff that is inconsistent with that commitment to do things the right way simply does not reflect the emphasis I personally place on NCAA compliance. As the record will show, I am constantly communicating to our compliance office, the SEC office, and industry leaders to make sure we are using best practices when it comes to doing things the right way. Contrary to the allegations, I have demonstrated throughout this entire process that I have a strong record of promoting compliance and monitoring my staff, and I look forward to presenting that evidence to the Committee on Infractions."