Thread: SEC tourney

vCash

SEC tourney

All-the-sudden, tonight is a pretty big game for us. More than seeding, we just need to get some confidence back heading into regional play. Who taking the bump for us?

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by msstate7 View Post
    All-the-sudden, tonight is a pretty big game for us. More than seeding, we just need to get some confidence back heading into regional play. Who taking the bump for us?
    Pilk

vCash
    So Canny was saying this was Pilk's bullpen day anyway so he will try to get 3 or 4 innings. He did say all hands on deck so probably using whoever he can to get into double elimination. We are at a bigger disadvantage than anyone since we only have like 7 pitchers.

vCash
    Apparently 7:30 game is now 8:30 at best. Long night fellas

vCash
    I just want to know which one of y'all is sitting behind home plate at the Missouri and Texas am game. I saw your MSU INTERLACED HAT. And it made me want one. HAILSTATE TO YOU SIR AND GOOD DAY!

vCash
    Kinda hate to burn Pilk for just 3-4 innings. I know if we lose we're done until Regionals, but it would be awesome to pitch someone else and see if we can sneak a win and then go Pilk and McQuary the next two. May make a run. Not like a win then 2 losses helps us much anyway, right?

vCash
    I must be the only one that sees Pilk hasn't done crap in his last 3-4 outings. Hell he will have 80 pitches thru 4 innings.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Drugdog View Post
    I must be the only one that sees Pilk hasn't done crap in his last 3-4 outings. Hell he will have 80 pitches thru 4 innings.
    He's still far and away the best starter we have. So if we want our best chance...it's Pilk, no?
    Last edited by CadaverDawg; 05-23-2017 at 04:00 PM.

That New Coach - That's better than the Old Coach
    vCash
    I think you are the only one.

Auburn 7IP 1ER
    UGA 8IP 0ER
    LSU 6IP 2ER

He had a bad outing against A&M but 3 out of his last 4 outings have all been quality starts with 2 very good outings.

vCash
    His command and stuff were both pretty good against Lsu. Zone was tight. And I think he was lights out the week before at Georgia no?