Our Pretentious Preacher preachermatt83's Avatar
    vCash
    I?d give my pinky finger if this were true
    Romans 5:8

vCash
    BS.

vCash
    Where are the ****** at?

If true then holy shit!! We?d be better off with oh I don?t know, anybody else.

vCash
    well here comes Top 50 recruiting classes

vCash
    Bullshit

vCash
    He's just following Dellinger. Will never happen.

vCash
    Mike Leach is extremely entertaining and I love how he just does his own thing. That being said what QBs and WRs on our roster are capable of running his offense? Will Rogers is more of pro style than anyone we have right now but he'll be a true freshman and we still don't have the type WRs that Leach needs and top that off with the fact that his teams never really play defense and it's a recipe for disaster. He would make a splash and be entertaining but he's not a fit for us just like the one we just fired.

vCash
    He has Rogers here, the QB he wanted at Wazzou, and I would bet we pull a needed receiver in the final Feb class with this. Not to mention the possible coaching tree if an OC comes and learns off it as possible replacement coach.
    He coaches at outposts where there are no players even remotely in 100 miles of the schools. Put him in MS with this system, a good DC and we are much better off long term.

vCash
    I seriously doubt it. If it's true, we MIGHT win 4 games next year, if we are lucky. It will be a disaster on an Arkansas scale.

vCash
    So Leach is simultaneously unable to recruit, but also relies on high caliber QBs and WRs to run his offense. 🤔🤔

Pick a criticism, it can't be both or he wouldn't be so consistently successful.

vCash
    It does not take long to get rolling in his system. I followed him for years at Tech. And recruits will come fast on the Offense. Get a good DC to keep the defense rolling.
    He recruited Rogers hard to Wazzou.
    Tech has never been close to the teams he had there. Wazzou is in nowhere, and he got players to come there based on reputation.

vCash
    We may not win on Saturdays but we would most assuredly win on Mondays when it was press conference time. Unfortunately out of the 57 bowls we have now, there is no Press Conference Bowl.

Our Pretentious Preacher preachermatt83's Avatar
    vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Quaoarsking View Post
    So Leach is simultaneously unable to recruit, but also relies on high caliber QBs and WRs to run his offense. 🤔🤔

Pick a criticism, it can't be both or he wouldn't be so consistently successful.
    Haha!! Exactly!!
    Romans 5:8

vCash
    He's been successful in the Big 12 and the Pac 12 not in the SEC, big difference there. He would be going up against totally different defenses here in the SEC. I love Leach and he's a brilliant offensive coach but imo it's not a fit for us.

vCash

HAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAAAHAH

Quote Originally Posted by fccee1 View Post
    NM
    What a terrible idea that would be. Can you see Leach sitting in a home is Mississippi trying to talk to momma and daddy. I mean....hahahahahahaahahahahahahaahahahah

Although I would love to sit down and have a beer with him and talk Star Wars.

vCash
    DISASTER OF EPIC PROPORTIONS!!!!

Not only no, but HELL NO!

vCash
    What does intrigue me about Leach is the highest rated recruiting classes he's ever had is 46.

If we surrounded him with enough recruiters to get top 30 classes, what could he do?

You call him a bad recruiter, but he's never coached at a school that wasn't in the middle of nowhere or that he could recruit to.

It's fascinating think what could be possible. He's never played defense, but he's never had the defensive players he would at MSU.
    Last edited by ShotgunDawg; 01-08-2020 at 04:54 PM.
    CAN'T PUT A SADDLE ON A MUSTANG

Quit Your Bi$&$&?!, He's Not Going to Run the Ball More

vCash
    He doesn’t care about defense. If he did surely he could have gotten a decent DC at some point over the years. If he had he would have won a lot more games. Seems he’d rather win 62-60 than to win 62-21. Btw he ain’t scoring 62 on a bad SEC defense much less the top ones. I can’t see him working out here.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by ShotgunDawg View Post
    What does intrigue me about Leach is the highest rated recruiting classes he's ever had is 46.

If we surrounded him with enough recruiters to get top 30 classes, what could he do?

You call him a bad recruiter, but he's never coached at a school that wasn't in the middle of nowhere or that he could recruit.

It's fascinating think what could be possible. He's never played defense, but he's never had the defensive players he would at MSU.
    You're telling me he's never had a recruiting class at Texas Tech higher than 46?