Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: We've come too far...

vCash

We've come too far...

Y'all have convinced me. We've come too far this season to give up now. This resilient group is going to go out strong against LSU this weekend. The SEC West is ours. Screw the corn dogs. HailState baseball gonna finish in style. Who's with me??!!......

vCash
    Cann hasn't shown any team intimidates him and he damn well sure will be emotional facing his old team.
    Whether he can squeak out some more strikes and some more hits by motivating the guys.. We will see.

But nothing will surprise me with this team.. and that's why I'm just enjoying the ride.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by ScoobaDawg View Post
    Cann hasn't shown any team intimidates him and he damn well sure will be emotional facing his old team.
    Whether he can squeak out some more strikes and some more hits by motivating the guys.. We will see.

But nothing will surprise me with this team.. and that's why I'm just enjoying the ride.
    I love you scooba.

vCash
    Hell the pressure is on the Corndogs. they are coming to our House. Put Vansua and Macnamee-in Line up and DH Cole Gordan or Bragg. Put Stovall at leadoff, Jake at 2 -Rooker at 3 and replace Gridley behind Rooker with Brown. Win 2 out of 3 and let's Host.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by JDog13 View Post
    I love you scooba.
    What do you want now...

Senior Member HereComesTheSpiral's Avatar
    vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by CadaverDawg View Post
    Y'all have convinced me. We've come too far this season to give up now. This resilient group is going to go out strong against LSU this weekend. The SEC West is ours. Screw the corn dogs. HailState baseball gonna finish in style. Who's with me??!!......

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by HereComesTheSpiral View Post
    Yes! Rep given

vCash
    We gave up two to Auburn then came back and took two from A&M. I don't understand all the low attitude.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Jack Lambert View Post
    We gave up two to Auburn then came back and took two from A&M. I don't understand all the low attitude.
    Georgia < Auburn < A&M

vCash
    Georgia < Auburn < A&M
    Georgia is just a young team with a lot of talent. They also took two of three from KY so does that make KY less then Auburn or A&M? We had a bad weekend just like we did against Auburn. This team never gets down.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Jack Lambert View Post
    Georgia is just a young team with a lot of talent. They also took two of three from KY so does that make KY less then Auburn or A&M? We had a bad weekend just like we did against Auburn. This team never gets down.
    Not disagreeing with any of that. Just saying that's why people are down...we just had a golden opportunity to win the SEC and/or the West...and losing to a bad UGA team could end up costing us both. Hard not to get down about it as fans...but I think you're right, our guys will bounce back

vCash
    Bad 2 days, Friday was great. We can beat LSU.

vCash

vCash
    Georgia < Auburn < A&M

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by tcdog70 View Post
    Hell the pressure is on the Corndogs. they are coming to our House. Put Vansua and Macnamee-in Line up and DH Cole Gordan or Bragg. Put Stovall at leadoff, Jake at 2 -Rooker at 3 and replace Gridley behind Rooker with Brown. Win 2 out of 3 and let's Host.
    You lost me at let Gordon dh.......

vCash

Yeah, lets beat the corndogs at home in last home stand before renovations, send the ole girl (Dudy Noble) out in style!!

vCash

Absolute! This team has big heart and scraps! They're gonna come out ready to play and Cann will sure enough have them ready!

HailState

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Dawgpatrol View Post
    Yeah, lets beat the corndogs at home in last home stand before renovations, send the ole girl (Dudy Noble) out in style!!
    I love it!

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Commercecomet24 View Post
    Absolute! This team has big heart and scraps! They're gonna come out ready to play and Cann will sure enough have them ready!

HailState

HailState

vCash
    Not disagreeing with any of that. Just saying that's why people are down...we just had a golden opportunity to win the SEC and/or the West...and losing to a bad UGA team could end up costing us both. Hard not to get down about it as fans...but I think you're right, our guys will bounce back
    I kind look at the big picture and there is very little in talent separating the top to the bottom. You could almost argue at this moment Georgia is better then Auburn. I don't think Georgia would have gone 5 and 1 over the past two weekends as Auburn did. They defiantly would not have gotten sweeped by Bama.
    Last edited by Jack Lambert; 05-15-2017 at 05:34 PM.