Thread: Scoreboard Club

vCash

Scoreboard Club

Decided to make the move from the west side and GridIron to the Scoreboard Club this year. Am I going to be pleased, disappointed, indifferent? Was a little worried about the upper end zone view but since I spent a lot of time in the gridiron last season and not in my seats figured it was probably a safe move. Would like to hear yalls opinion!

vCash
    The Scoreboard Club is one of the coolest venues in college football. The Gridiron is probably next

vCash
    It is a great spot and worth every penny. Especially if you really pay attention to the game.

vCash
    I've never been in the endzone, but other than the sun boiling directly into your face on hot days, it should be fine. On the other hand, on cold windy nights you've got that northerly wind somewhat blocked. If conditions are too bad outside, you can always go inside ... that's the big advantage.

vCash
    It took me a few games to get used to the view. But I love it now. You can see plays developing before they happen.

vCash
    I love it.

We dont ever sit in our seats. We post up on the breezeway in front of the cabanas for games.

Denver Airport Director
    vCash
    **** those cabanas

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by I seen it dawg View Post
    **** those cabanas
    +1

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Random Poster View Post
    +1
    Maybe this fall you and isid can come over to shannondawg and arob44 covered wagon to tailgate, they have lifetime front row parking. Since golf carts aren't allowed, hell maybe they will let y'all ride in the wagon to the game******

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by basedog View Post
    Maybe this fall you and isid can come over to shannondawg and arob44 covered wagon to tailgate, they have lifetime front row parking. Since golf carts aren't allowed, hell maybe they will let y'all ride in the wagon to the game******
    I'd be happy to push GulfCoastGeezer around in his wheelchair for awhile. I know he's amazed how the campus has grown since the 50's when he was there

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Random Poster View Post
    I'd be happy to push GulfCoastGeezer around in his wheelchair for awhile. I know he's amazed how the campus has grown since the 50's when he was there
    LOL, naw man, Stans has that job****

vCash
    Basedog, I expect you to take care of anything I may need.....you know, be my butler......since you have such great seats... of course you could see if RP has extra room next to the cabanas. ********
    "I'm sure the universe is full of intelligent life. It's just been too intelligent to come here." -- Arthur C. Clarke

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by AROB44 View Post
    Basedog, I expect you to take care of anything I may need.....you know, be my butler......since you have such great seats... of course you could see if RP has extra room next to the cabanas. ********
    May I take your order Mr AROB44*****

vCash
    Pray for night games.