Thread: Darn darn, and dammit

vCash

Darn darn, and dammit

Been sitting around all afternoon waiting for 6 o'clock and the game, and just saw that they started at 1, and we routed the other dawgs with Rooker hitting a 3 run homer and McNamee a 2 run one. 9-3 final.

Ain't they something?

vCash
    1. Sorry bro.
    2. Started at 12, not 1.
    3. Got to get on Twitter for alerts like this.

Denver Airport Director
    vCash
    Or read ED....

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by shannondawg View Post
    Been sitting around all afternoon waiting for 6 o'clock and the game, and just saw that they started at 1, and we routed the other dawgs with Rooker hitting a 3 run homer and McNamee a 2 run one. 9-3 final.

Ain't they something?
    WWII ended sometime around 1982 or 83. Glad I could help*****

vCash
    Dad, is that you?! Seriously how the 17 do you interact on a message board but not follow changes like this?

vCash
    Shannondawg the replay is on Watch ESPN if you want to watch it this evening. That's what I'm doing since I was working today

vCash
    ***you should have checked the clarion rebel for game starting times updates.

vCash
    Actually I just forgot that I saw it somewhere. I usually got to dtv and put the games on record, for two reasons, in case I'm late, and like to let em run, so I can fast fwd thru the commercials, which I have pretty much committed to memory any way, but today, got busy and didn't, so thats why I missed.