Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Freeze is done. Nafoom has just started with the character assassination.

vCash

Freeze is done. Nafoom has just started with the character assassination.

It is amazing. That bunch can tote the line like no other. It is like they have a hand in helping the administration fire him for cause. They have a thread going over there talking about players that like or dislike Freeze and it has turned into them talking about a nasty rumor while he was at briarcrest. I'm assuming it is the same rumor referred to here quite often. This to me is a sure sign that he is done.

vCash
    What rumor is this?

vCash
    Those folks are a bunch of certified morons. I do enjoy going there just to observe the sheer stupidity. It's truly amusing to see the level of delusion and self-aggrandizing that goes on there.

Case in point in that thread. You've got a Black Bear claiming we're upset with Freeze because he "humiliated us". Yet the truth is, Freeze is 3-2 against us with the next game on our field, where we will be expected to win again, making it 3-3. Add in the fact that we whipped that ass 55-20 in the most recent game, and you get the idea. And let's not ignore the fact that Freeze had to cheat his ass off just to get to that point, and UNM is about to go in the toilet for a decade or more because of it!

It takes a true moron to claim they "humiliate" us with the above facts.
    Last edited by blacklistedbully; 05-11-2017 at 12:01 AM.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by blacklistedbully View Post
    Those folks are a bunch of certified morons. I do enjoy going there just to observe the sheer stupidity. It's truly amusing to see the level of delusion and self-aggrandizing that goes on there.

Case in point in that thread. You've got a Black Bear claiming we're upset with Freeze because he "humiliated us". Yet the truth is, Freeze is 3-2 against us with the next game on our field, where we will be expected to win again, making it 3-3. Add in the fact that we whipped that ass 55-20 in the most recent game, and you get the idea.

It takes a true moron to claim they "humiliate" us with the above facts.
    Don't forget he had to cheat to get to this point. Soon Freeze will have zero wins against us, and I won't mind a bit.

Banned
    vCash
    Site "down for maintenence". I'd bet instead it's due to meltdown.

vCash
    Site STILL "down for maintenance".... 6:30am

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Mimi's Babies View Post
    Site STILL "down for maintenance".... 6:30am
    In their defense.. It's all of yuku... there is a reason SPS went away from it years ago.. it's a crappy forum system

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Bothrops View Post
    What rumor is this?
    Little Girls.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Jack Lambert View Post
    Little Girls.
    Are you talking about the rumor, or the posters on Nafoom...or both?

vCash
    Hugh, "I'm sorry I'm not sorry. I'm a cocksman."

Banned
    vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by AlSwearengen View Post
    It is amazing. That bunch can tote the line like no other. It is like they have a hand in helping the administration fire him for cause. They have a thread going over there talking about players that like or dislike Freeze and it has turned into them talking about a nasty rumor while he was at briarcrest. I'm assuming it is the same rumor referred to here quite often. This to me is a sure sign that he is done.
    I've always assumed when the Bears were finally ready to part ways with the Freezus they would pull this shit back up and use it. Stuff like that never goes away people just bank it for later to use when they think that person doesn't benefit them anymore.

vCash
    How shitty of human beings do you have to be to be okay with Briarcrest scandal as long as he's winning, yet use it to force him out when he starts losing? That fan base needs to look in the mirror and see the dog shit staring back just for how twisted that line of thinking is.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by hobiedawg View Post
    Are you talking about the rumor, or the posters on Nafoom...or both?
    Yes.

Senior Member HereComesTheSpiral's Avatar
    vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by CadaverDawg View Post
    How shitty of human beings do you have to be
    You forget what fanbase is being discussed?

Paysite Policeman Dawg-gone-dawgs's Avatar
    vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by AlSwearengen View Post
    If a coach being done is based on message board bashing, Mullen would have been gone years ago.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Ari Gold View Post
    Hugh, "I'm sorry I'm not sorry. I'm a cocksman."
    One of my top 5 favorite comedies. Thanks for starting the day right haha.

vCash
    We have all heard about the rumor but no one will actually spell it out.
    Will someone please do so or at least quote what is being said on nafoom?

vCash
    Dead man walking. Or is it dead beaver gnawing??
    "I ring cowbells at ballgames."

Banned
    vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Dallas_Dawg View Post
    We have all heard about the rumor but no one will actually spell it out.
    Will someone please do so or at least quote what is being said on nafoom?
    Google it, nobody wants a bunch of Bears coming after them cause they spilled a rumor on here

Banned
    vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by CadaverDawg View Post
    How shitty of human beings do you have to be to be okay with Briarcrest scandal as long as he's winning, yet use it to force him out when he starts losing? That fan base needs to look in the mirror and see the dog shit staring back just for how twisted that line of thinking is.
    Very shitty but the Bears don't stand alone in this, it'll happen at Tennessee when they stop winning as much as they think they should be, it happened at Penn State, Baylor, Louisville, UNC, USC and on and on and on.