Yesterday was one of those days. Leaving out we see the transducer is not working. Stopped and messed with it and nothing. Oh well, we'll fish without it. Ran straight to Little Bayou Pierre and the old camp to check the water. Was pretty dirty and fished for about 10 mins only picking up 1 trout. Went inside and a lot of our redfish ponds were too shallow at low tide so the plan was to fish for trout. Hit a few areas and was seeing nothing. The next plan was to troll this Bayou for reds I've run and fished before on higher tides and it was 2 ft at the lowest so I figure worst case scenario we're talking 12-14 inches and I can push pole us out of that. I'd had fished the Bayou from 2 different directions until this bend. Well, turns out this bend, a 100 yard stretch, is the shallowest portion. Got totally stuck. Couldn't blast out with big motor. Couldn't push pole. Tried to get out and push and sunk to over waist deep in mud. We were in 8 inches of water and had to wait out the tide. 3 hours later we got just enough water to blast of that mud flat and we were right back in 2.5 feet of water. Put the hammer down and got the hell out. By this time it's 11am so we ran over to flat boat and IaP and got no bites. No fish. For fun we stopped and fished a few docks in BSL and we caught 4 drum, got broke off by a sheepshead, and had 2 more hookups and breakoffs. Threw everything back and went in happy to not have spent the night in the marsh and caught a few fish. Wasn't the most productive trip but I learned something for next time.