Quote Originally Posted by SpeckleDawg View Post
Ouch. Well, still beats sitting at home and at least y'all got to stretch the lines some. I fished some lights last night. The tide was so low that at one of my "redfish honey holes", the submerged light wasn't submerged. Ended up picking up 5 keeper specks and tossed back a couple dozen. I actually left the ramp and made it all the way to the first spot before realizing I left my rods in the truck and had to go all the way back. Also, proceeded to dent my fender on the dock at the ramp. Some ouches all the way around.
Ya that water was low. In hindsight, should have never went back were I went if I wasn't 1000% sure. At least now I know exactly how that bayou is all the way down...

Leaving your rods in the truck, I can so relate to that. When we switched to remote control trolling motor, I left that damn thing in my truck numerous times and had to go back to get it. Guys that only do charters just don't get the glitches we encounter in our pursuit. Makes the good days that much more rewarding.