Page 1 of 22 12311 ... LastLast

Thread: A&M game 3

vCash

A&M game 3

vCash
    Lovelady inching his way down in the lineup. I like that bc it means guys are starting to hit

vCash
    How long of a leash does billingsley get?

Banned
    vCash
    Game is on ESPNU today @1pm Central

Denver Airport Director
    vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Dawgfan6 View Post
    As much as possible but everyone but Gordon should be ready. Can extend self and Price today.

vCash
    Should be out the first sign of trouble. We have fully rested Self and Price....if Gary or Andy allows us to dig a big hole before seeing them, we should all be pissed

Denver Airport Director
    vCash
    Hope we score a couple of runs. One time thru lineup should be minimum but if he can get thru twice that's optimal.

vCash
    Six consecutive balls and he should go, if he last six pitches, I'm good with that

Banned
    vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by The Federalist Engineer View Post
    Six consecutive balls and he should go, if he last six pitches, I'm good with that
    Oh man please don't start the game with 6 straight balls

vCash
    Uh oh, on pregame Gary just said "we hope to get 4-5 out of JB, then we have Tristan, and could get more out of Plumlee or Barton, and hopefully they can get us to the 7th or 8th where we can get to Self and Price."

He had zero sign of Self coming in before usual

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by CadaverDawg View Post
    Uh oh, on pregame Gary just said "we hope to get 4-5 out of JB, then we have Tristan, and could get more out of Plumlee or Barton, and hopefully they can get us to the 7th or 8th where we can get to Self and Price."

I'm not 100% sure Hendu and Canny want to win a lot of these games. The more they run Barton and Plumlee out of the pen, the more I think these coaches want to lose.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by CadaverDawg View Post

Coach GH said, 'we hope....' he did not inscribe it in stone that Self would not/could not come in before the usual cast of characters.....Give the coaches a little credit for having a little grasp of the significance of this game......

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by oldjoedawg View Post
    Coach GH said, 'we hope....' he did not inscribe it in stone that Self would not/could not come in before the usual cast of characters.....Give the coaches a little credit for having a little grasp of the significance of this game......
    Did I say he inscribed it? And it would be easier to give them that credit had they not let us get beat with Self and Price on the bench last weekend. Not saying they won't learn from it, but all we have is previous results to base it on right now. I hope to see Self by 5th inning unless JB is having the game of his life

vCash
    Why is Bragg not in the line up?

vCash
    I'm not 100% sure Hendu and Canny want to win a lot of these games. The more they run Barton and Plumlee out of the pen, the more I think these coaches want to lose.
    You really don't think they want to win these games? That's crazy.

I think they want to make sure that we have a Self and Price ready for the postseason.

vCash
    Mangum should be lighting it up ahead of Rooker, but due to his piss poor plate discipline he still gets nothing but breaking balls. With any discipline he would get tons of fastballs to crush. He's been disappointing this year to me...for his lack of adjusting.

vCash
    Great inning, K's our best 3 hitters. Not a good sign

vCash
    Nasty. That slider is filthy.

Banned
    vCash
    Slider is unhittable but it is a ball every time if we can just keep from swinging at it

vCash
    We're going to get smoked today. At least we got 1 though