Quote Originally Posted by parabrave View Post
No rather be called a Jumping Junkie than dope on a rope. True story, I straphanging on a DISCOM jump on June night in 1986 when I noticed a Hot looking female officer, really filled out those BDUs, a couple of jumpers behind me. So when the jump commands were finished we had about 6 mins before stand in the door. So I started talking to her finding out that she went to the W. Well soon this Smartass Cherryjumping Major told me to be quiet and get ready to jump. This being about my 50th Jump in my 3rd Year I disregarded him and asked him where the hell he was from an where did he go to school. Expecting to hear West Point he answered Mississippi State graduating in 1971. I asked him if he knew my cousin Richie Collins who also got his Commission from State that year. He said he did and they were best friends in ROTC. Well Green Light came on and out we went. Well Major Mitchell I never got back to you cause one of your idiot troopers who was fing off in the air stole my air about 150 feet off the ground causing me a little stay at Womack. All I want to know is WHO was that dam good looking 2nd LT from the W.
Could you figure out what unit she was in go from there?