Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Rosebowl Say More Mistakes Have Been Made

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Technetium View Post
    Is this regarding the same rumor from last week, or is this a separate incident?
    Well since he said last week that the new rumors were, just that... rumors, I'd say his sources have confirmed that last weeks rumors were indeed true. DP baby!!
    MSU = Check Collectors

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by The Federalist Engineer View Post
    Good post shotgun, let me pretend to be a OM sicko for a second...retroactive forfeits are a stupid penalty cause I drank that beer and had that party...firing my DL coach is a big So What, I can always hire another desperado .... bowl bans? So what after I won a sugar bowl, beating Bama and LSU is my real thrill ...academic reputation? I went to OM and make a living chasing ambulances and facilitating divorce...scholarships reduction for 3 years, in three years the venal thugs will still accept petty cash for signatures

The only penalty that is worth any worry, to an OM sicko, is being cast out of the SEC family. Being irrelevant is true punishment and the only thing that means anything.

I'm probably wrong, haven't lived in Mississippi or South for 20 years.
    Good points on the attitude of the Bear fan base. They can be deluded right now because reality has not set in. They really are not having to admit, whether they accept guilt or not, that a set of penalties is real and about to effect them for multiple years.

The NCAA has no moral obligation to a group of kids who participated/benefited from this scheme. They just lack the balls to penalize a whole group of kids (nor is it cost effective for their purposes ) - let them squander a season where the wheels will come off. Imagine if the HC and other staff members get show caused during the year and the NCAA tells UNM - "Nope, they got to go now"

2017 will be a shit show for the shitbirds regardless. The kids can transfer in January. UNM then faces defections, a shit rated recruiting class and have to hire somebody who can rally a program facing 1-2 more years of bowl bans. Ask Croom how fun that was. He faced far less penalties but his roster was garbage in terms of behavior and discipline.

Let it take all summer. Let it bleed into the fall and even past signing day. They are on probation now and without any light at the end of the tunnel.

They are unable to admit defeat, but they will know they have been hurt when the hammer drops. And for the record, I will be shocked if they are booted out of the SEC or given the death penalty. It will be USCw on steroids. That in the SEC west means they are Vandy of old without the good academic reputation.

**** those shitbirds.

Denver Airport Director
    vCash
    Death penalty. **** those shitbirds.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by I seen it dawg View Post
    **** those shitbirds.
    Poetry. Pure classical literature for the ages.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by msstate7 View Post
    I've got to the point where this doesn't even excite me anymore. If the NCAA is out to destroy OM, they have what they need already. If the NCAA truly is still investigating, OM is about to get made a big time example of

ETA... did rosebowl say whether this was recovered by investigation or self reported?
    Msstate7,

The NCAA doesn't have what they want. Why? They want it all. Every shred of evidence. Every violation. Every dollar offered and accepted. Bottom line: every bit of evidence that shows om lied to investigators.

The NCAA wants vindication for the length of time they have had to be there and the utter lack of contrition from om admin. They want vindication for the staged media leaks that have made it appear om has cooperated. They want vindication for the worthless drug enforcement. But most of all they want the national media to have to report that om has never once intended to comply with the rules. That this wasn't keeping up with the common practice of cutting corners to win "like everyone else" but a concerted effort to cheat.

Sanctions are not what the NCAA is after at this point. They want om branded so that they never get to outlive the reputation.

We want om punished for a long time. The NCAA wants a scarlet letter.

This isn't the rivalry hatred we know. This is about re establishing authority.

vCash
    So last week when it was in elitedawgs he said it wasn't legit, but now that he's all caught up we feel better?

Gotcha.

vCash
    So, is this a fair summary of the two sets of rumors, or did I misread something?

Last week, rumors came up regarding 1 (or 2?) 2017 OM recruits/targets.
    Rosebowl stated, indirectly, he had no reason to believe those were true.
    This week, Rosebowl mentions OM getting caught again - there seems to be some confusion, so was this for a 2017 or a 2018 recruit?

vCash
    I'm under the impression Rosebowl is referring to a disassociated booster for whom nothing seems to have changed.

vCash
    I know its true, that it happened in West Point, but don't know if the NCAA knows about it.

But what I do know, is that the longer whole thing runs out we are better off, even though most all of us can't wait to see the hammer drop.

Buy on the rumor sell on the news.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by shannondawg View Post
    I know its true, that it happened in West Point, but don't know if the NCAA knows about it.

But what I do know, is that the longer whole thing runs out we are better off, even though most all of us can't wait to see the hammer drop.

Buy on the rumor sell on the news.
    Shannondawg, PM sent

Paysite Policeman Dawg-gone-dawgs's Avatar
    vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by ShotgunDawg View Post
    Check out David Johnson's article today bragging about how much talent they have.

What kind of sick 17 do you have be to pump your chest about the talent you bought and cheated to acquire?

Combined with continued cheating, it's articles like this that make you realize that the supporters of that program are sick people that possess an illness. If your the NCAA you have to read this and realize you aren't dealing with isolated incidents You are dealing with a culture of people who just don't get it and are infected.

http://olemiss.247sports.com/Board/5...tball-52608685
    WHY WHY WHY Would you OR any of us even give their f^$&ing site clicks?? Geezus. Can we call this board EliteDawgs/Rebels?

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Dawg-gone-dawgs View Post
    WHY WHY WHY Would you OR any of us even give their f^$&ing site clicks?? Geezus. Can we call this board EliteDawgs/Rebels?
    Because my desire to spread humor outweighs my hatred for a man whose website covers a team that's soon going to be among the worst in D1 football. Look at it as charity for a website that could be out of business in 5 years due to lack of interest in the program.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by PassInterference View Post
    I'm under the impression Rosebowl is referring to a disassociated booster for whom nothing seems to have changed.
    Not correct

Paysite Policeman Dawg-gone-dawgs's Avatar
    vCash
    I'll take it. Hahaha

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by chainedup_Dawg View Post
    Shannondawg, PM sent
    PM answered and probably told you more than you really wanted to know.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Political Hack View Post
    So last week when it was in elitedawgs he said it wasn't legit, but now that he's all caught up we feel better?

Gotcha.
    I thought the rumor on here was about a 2017 recruit? Steve's news referenced an '18 recruit.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by shannondawg View Post
    PM answered and probably told you more than you really wanted to know.
    Care to share?

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Political Hack View Post

Gotcha.
    We continue to stay ahead of the curve

vCash
    VOTE FOR PEDRO

vCash
    That University chose a POS coach over the football program. If they had fired his ass from the start when all this shit went down I bet the results would have been much different. They actually may have gotten off with 16/3/1..
    that's a pipe dream dream..
    How ****ing Ole Miss of them..