Thread: OM The Most Dangerous Team in CFB

vCash

OM The Most Dangerous Team in CFB

http://collegefootballnews.com/2017/...dangerous-team

Want a good laugh, check out Russ Mitchell's article today. He even says they only lost a few scholarships which is only a stern finger wagging from the NCAA. I don't think this guy knows the COI hasn't met yet. Hell, OM hasn't even responded yet. And this guy is a Heisman voter...

@RussMitchellCFB on twitter

vCash
    In what reality do these guys exist?

vCash
    Contact him and explain why he is a idiot.

vCash
    I really think they get paid under the table by OM people to write stuff like this

vCash
    Paid hacks, nothing more.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by msstate7 View Post
    I really think they get paid under the table by OM people to write stuff like this
    This^
    The Liberation will not be televised--- when it arrives like lightning in the skies!

vCash

Cool

Quote Originally Posted by LockeDawg View Post
    Paid hacks, nothing more.
    Easy now...

vCash
    What am I missing...is this not by Pete Fiutak?
    "Eat a Peach"

vCash
    Is this real life?**

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by StatesboroBlues View Post
    What am I missing...is this not by Pete Fiutak?
    It is. Russ Mitchell just posted it to FB.
    Last edited by mparkerfd20; 05-03-2017 at 01:30 PM.

vCash
    What. The. Hell.

Dude thinks the sanctions are over. Nobody who covers NCAA football for a living can be that stupid, so yea, pretty sure this is a favor.

vCash
    I like the comments, but someone should also remind him of the last game they played. The 55-20 beatdown courtesy us in the Egg Bowl...and on and on.
    You're blind if you can't see improvement.....Freshmens......Strain.....Kick rocks and pound sand......Drag my Yankee ass outta here!......

vCash
    A lot of stupid in that article, but the larger point he is making is that they have enough talent to be dangerous, and they now have a "nothing-to-lose" mentality about this season that frees them up to be unpredictable, etc, and perhaps get their players up a little more for each regular season game, since they will not go bowling, no matter what.

It is an interesting point.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by BeastMan View Post
    http://collegefootballnews.com/2017/...dangerous-team

Want a good laugh, check out Russ Mitchell's article today. He even says they only lost a few scholarships which is only a stern finger wagging from the NCAA. I don't think this guy knows the COI hasn't met yet. Hell, OM hasn't even responded yet. And this guy is a Heisman voter...

@RussMitchellCFB on twitter
    Is this like the sports version of The Onion?? ...only way this article makes sense

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by blacklistedbully View Post
    A lot of stupid in that article, but the larger point he is making is that they have enough talent to be dangerous, and they now have a "nothing-to-lose" mentality about this season that frees them up to be unpredictable, etc, and perhaps get their players up a little more for each regular season game, since they will not go bowling, no matter what.

It is an interesting point.
    I can see that point too, but after they lose a game or two, I can also see them not giving two shits about their season since there's nothing to play for.

vCash
    I agree. Let them drop a game or two and the season is over. What do you think they will do in thier "bowl" season?