Thread: Weekend Cooking and Drinking Thread: High Placed Source Edition

vCash

Weekend Cooking and Drinking Thread: High Placed Source Edition

If you want the C&D thread to honor a thread you started, get one with roughly 20k views like Reunion Dog. Goodness. Not sure whats on tap for my crew besides an 8:15am baptism Sunday....

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by BeastMan View Post
    If you want the C&D thread to honor a thread you started, get one with roughly 20k views like Reunion Dog. Goodness. Not sure whats on tap for my crew besides an 8:15am baptism Sunday....
    Praise The Lord for the Baptism. "And all the Angels said Hallelujah" Cherish this moment Bman.

vCash
    Fried speckled trout caught Monday night, fried jalape?os and Eagle Rare.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by SpeckleDawg View Post
    Fried speckled trout caught Monday night, fried jalape?os and Eagle Rare.

That's a winner right there

vCash
    Poured a Basil Hayden to toast the victory

vCash
    Love this thread and really hope other "DOGS" will join in especially in fball season. Would also love photos of cookers and cooking areas.....outside man cave as i call them.....carry on.
    Last edited by lastmajordog; 04-29-2017 at 08:40 AM. Reason: ADHAD

vCash
    Heading to Bacchus on the Beach in The Pass tonight, the trout is outstanding.

vCash
    Ball field to ball field all weekend long.

Black walnut for lunch. Uber eats for dinner. Miller Lite for dessert, unless I find some Scoflaw Basement or Bell's Two hearted between now and then. The Scoflaw is really good. Brewed in ATL and is starting to hit it big. They can't keep up with demand.

vCash
    Hand-cut some ribeyes yesterday and the end piece was a bit lopsided and I thought it would make a perfect cajun ribeye. Haven't done that in a while. Seared in pan and finished with a roasted garlic butter.

vCash

T Bone last night with my usual Friday night Jack and Coke. Grilled chicken thighs tonight. Probably Miller Lite for drink.

vCash
    Seems we weren't the only ones to eat steak and potatoes tonight, lol. I also added some grilled asparagus and a red wine sauce. I'm drinking rum cocktails tonight, hoping the dogs pull this game out.

vCash
    Working on a reno project this weekend so I took the W Girl out for dinner. An asparagus and crab bisque, fried goat cheese and arugula salad, a dozen steamed oysters, a crab cake, and lobster nachos
    [IMG][/IMG]

vCash
    After walking by the smoker, I entered the door at Griggs Deli and Groc in Shannon and ordered a pulled pork plate w/beans and slaw. $6 bucks , drink and tax included. Literally more than you can eat.

Probably going to repeat next saturday.

Banned
    vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by shannondawg View Post
    After walking by the smoker, I entered the door at Griggs Deli and Groc in Shannon and ordered a pulled pork plate w/beans and slaw. $6 bucks , drink and tax included. Literally more than you can eat.

Probably going to repeat next saturday.
    That's a hell of a deal.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Bully13 View Post
    That's a hell of a deal.
    Rib plate same price, catfish n fixings on Friday same price. Lunch plates other days same price, but other than price nothing to write home about. But do recommend the fish and bb q.

Only negative Daddy and Son run the place, his daddy has a different ole missy cap on everyday. Only way I negate that is just ask him how they did when they lose and give the proper awwww and the head shake when he gives me the excuse for their losing.

vCash
    Mother in law had a birthday this past week so we celebrated yesterday. Did pulled pork (I chop mine instead of shredding) and beaked beans. Cooked the boston butt on my big easy oiless turkey fryer. Turned out great. Going to have for some lunch today.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by WeWillScrewItUp View Post
    Mother in law had a birthday this past week so we celebrated yesterday. Did pulled pork (I chop mine instead of shredding) and beaked beans. Cooked the boston butt on my big easy oiless turkey fryer. Turned out great. Going to have for some lunch today.

That looks delicious

vCash
    Change course and went with a ribeye on the grill, sauted' mushroom caps, corn on the cob, teriyaki grilled pineapple, and tasty cakes.