Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Nfl draft

vCash

Nfl draft

Wow... bears trade a lot to move up and get Mitch trubisky. Dumb

vCash
    This is a shitty draft. Half the 1st round will be 2nd-3rd round talent.

Love Fournette at 4 tho. He is an animal

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Random Poster View Post

I'm happy a qb was taken before 11... pushes a better player down to the saints at 11. Very happy LF isn't gonna be at Carolina

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Random Poster View Post

But he's going to the Jags - so he will either have a career ending injury, get busted for something illegal repeatedly, or just be terrible. #Ihavenofaithinmylocalteam

vCash
    Good pick by the Saints. I'd consider trading up for Allen if you can find a taker and he keeps slipping

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Irondawg View Post
    Good pick by the Saints. I'd consider trading up for Allen if you can find a taker and he keeps slipping
    Hoping foster falls to 32

vCash
    It might could move up to 20s and grab him. Don't think he's falling to 32

vCash
    Amazing to see what Dak is making NFL GMs do in this draft. I just don't see Mahkmes turning into anything and very skeptical of Watson in the NFL but we will see
    Last edited by Irondawg; 04-27-2017 at 08:48 PM.

vCash
    I wouldn't trade up. I think there will be good players there at 32 and 42

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Irondawg View Post
    Amazing to see what Dak is making NFL GMs do in this draft. I just don't see Mahkmes turning into anything and very skeptical of Watson in the NFL but we will see
    Watson will be a very good NFL QB. He's smart and set up for immediate success in Houston.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Gutter Cobreh View Post
    Watson will be a very good NFL QB. He's smart and set up for immediate success in Houston.
    I like that he's a gamer but he threw 17 picks last year and that's not against NFL defenses.

vCash
    Lattimore to the Saints was good as he fell with all the offensive players being selected. He has quite an injury history and I wonder if there was that big of a drop-off from him to Marlon Humphrey. Good pick for the Saints as they gotta improve their D.

vCash
    How is Humphrey draft eligible? I feel like he was being recruited by us not to long ago

vCash
    And the Ravens tab Humphrey with the next pick following the Saints. I know, it seems like just a year or so ago we lost him (even though we were never really in it) to Bama. But he is a junior as he pretty much started his freshman year because Bama had a ton of injuries.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by WSOPdawg View Post
    And the Ravens tab Humphrey with the next pick following the Saints. I know, it seems like just a year or so ago we lost him (even though we were never really in it) to Bama. But he is a junior as he pretty much started his freshman year because Bama had a ton of injuries.
    Humphrey is a redshirt sophomore

vCash
    On a side note, Jon Gruden making Mel Kiper look somewhat dumb as they call the upcoming picks.

vCash
    Gotta love those Jonathan Allen highlights of him making Rufus look like a doofus

vCash
    Can I dream that oj Howard or Reuben foster drop to 32?

Founder of Summer's Eve
    vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by vv83 View Post
    How is Humphrey draft eligible? I feel like he was being recruited by us not to long ago
    Another one that slipped away and got picked first round. We have to start landing some of these guys to take the next step.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by RougeDawg View Post
    Another one that slipped away and got picked first round. We have to start landing some of these guys to take the next step.
    Slipped away? He was bobby humphrey's son... urban Meyer would've had no shot, much less us. He made us feel good, but he wasn't ever going anywhere but Tuscaloosa