Page 8 of 9 FirstFirst ... 6789 LastLast

Thread: HEARD FROM VERY HIGH PLACED SOURCE...

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Political Hack View Post
    Testimony from a 2017 kid implicating the same boosters that are involved in allegations surrounding 2016 kids is relevant.
    Please tell me this involves Taco Bell food, prayed over by an FCA official and that was consumed while in the company of a father of 2 NFL QB's. That would be like....well, I'll save the visual

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by JoseBrown View Post
    Are we sure the investigation has officially ended? We still haven't seen NOA2/amendedNOA1, right? From what I understand there is a strong likelihood the investigation continued after the second letter of allegations was delivered. Basically, my understanding is that TCUN was expecting more allegations to be delivered to them in some form: another amendedNOA1 or NOA3.
    at this point a pardon from the Governor can't help the Soggy Bottom Boys .... just seems like the NCAA has to much ammo

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by WSOPdawg View Post
    Agree, Shannon. If TCUN did this, its beyond crazy, stupid and absurd!
    THEY DID IT.... HANG ON.......

A high school coach is involved in at least one 2017 issue... Yes, OM is STUPID.....

Transporting a recruit to a football game, using your personal vehicle, using the boosters personnel season tickets, purchased by a booster, taking pictures and posting.

Bragging about that recruit will sign with OM... and he signs somewhere else.... HUM....
    Last edited by Mimi's Babies; 04-28-2017 at 05:54 PM.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Bully13 View Post
    Wasn't the Miami debacle due to the NCAA dabbling around in a separate crime case where they had no business going?
    They paid the lawyer for Ned Shapiro, the booster/convict/ponzi artist for information in violation of NCAA rules.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Political Hack View Post
    Testimony from a 2017 kid implicating the same boosters that are involved in allegations surrounding 2016 kids is relevant.
    I would have to say yeah.... That would be the death nail in and of itself. Not meaning death penalty, meaning a major infraction. If that has happened they will rue the day. Ohh, please be true...
    You're blind if you can't see improvement.....Freshmens......Strain.....Kick rocks and pound sand......Drag my Yankee ass outta here!......

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by ShotgunDawg View Post
    Now it appears that David Johnson has resorted to lying to his flock. These people are absolutely ridiculous & fail to observe any evidence. It's like a pitcher that blew out his elbow going to 8 different doctors in an effort to find the one that will tell him what he wants to hear. "you don't need surgery"

Has David Johnson actually been correct om anything concerning the NCAA investigation? I don't think so.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Mimi's Babies View Post

A high school coach is involved in at least one 2017 issue... Yes, OM is STUPID.....

Transporting a recruit to a football game, using your personal vehicle, using the boosters personnel season tickets, purchased by a booster, taking pictures and posting.

Bragging about that recruit will sign with OM... and he signs somewhere else.... HUM....
    A coach taking a recruit to a football game is not a violation- no matter what seats they sit in

vCash

One of Donte Moncrief's high school coaches, who wanted Donte to play football at OM, supposedly transported him to several OM games. Donte went by the rules, so I wouldn't think that would be a violation.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by TStationDawg View Post
    Please tell me this involves Taco Bell food, prayed over by an FCA official and that was consumed while in the company of a father of 2 NFL QB's. That would be like....well, I'll save the visual

Sounds like mistakes were made concerning something with 4 wheels maybe?

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Random Poster View Post
    A coach taking a recruit to a football game is not a violation- no matter what seats they sit in
    UNOFFICIAL visits.... to a said school....

Transporting a STUDENT in a private vehicle..... MSHSAA violations also...... along with State of MS ED Policies and said School Policies. Students can only be transported in a school district vehicle and ONLY for official visits, which are two...

Using Boosters psnl season tickets, money, transportation is a direct violation of MSU policies according to the letter we receive, (from the ticket office)... so it should be at OM also...

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by yjnkdawg View Post
    One of Donte Moncrief's high school coaches, who wanted Donte to play football at OM, supposedly transported him to several OM games. Donte went by the rules, so I wouldn't think that would be a violation.
    A coach can trasport a recruit for Official Visits -- (is my understanding) NOT unofficial visits....

Mississippi Department of Education has policies concerning transporting students and has been adopted by every school board in MS. That being said.... This recruit was transported by an OM BOOSTER to every OM home game. Official or not.... in his personal vehicle. According to MSHSAA policies he should have been sanctioned by the said school and nothing.

MSU sends out a letter about boosters and giving of "GIFTS" to a recruit or player. Giving of a boosters season ticket is still a GIFT.... Thus this booster should be handed his on a platter. This is NOT the 1st recruit he has done this with. Also hearing that several coaches have received gifts from boosters also....

SO.... does this ONLY apply to MSU and our Boosters????

vCash
    UNOFFICIAL visits.... to a said school....

Transporting a STUDENT in a private vehicle..... MSHSAA violations also...... along with State of MS ED Policies and said School Policies. Students can only be transported in a school district vehicle and ONLY for official visits, which are two...

Using Boosters psnl season tickets, money, transportation is a direct violation of MSU policies according to the letter we receive, (from the ticket office)... so it should be at OM also...
    Mimi:

A HS coach can take a prospect to all 12 games and sit anywhere they want. It's not an NCAA violation nor is it a MHSAA violation. Coaches at every HS do this. The private vehicle part only applies to MHSAA events- has nothing to do with taking a kid home or to a college football game

vCash
    Mimi:

A HS coach can take a prospect to all 12 games and sit anywhere they want. It's not an NCAA violation nor is it a MHSAA violation. Coaches at every HS do this. The private vehicle part only applies to MHSAA events- has nothing to do with taking a kid home or to a college football game
    This is correct.

vCash
    Mimi:

So let me understand this: A high school coach, who is a BOOSTER at that university, can do damn well what he/she pleases when ever they want???? To include publishing this on social media? Why doesn't someone ask this coach how much money HE received from a booster?

BUT a teacher is told that they CANNOT give a graduation gift to a student of theirs.... a BELT... jeez... There is something really WRONG with this picture....
    Last edited by Mimi's Babies; 04-29-2017 at 10:41 AM.

vCash
    So let me understand this: A high school coach, who is a BOOSTER at that university, can do damn well what he/she pleases when ever they want???? To include publishing this on social media? Why doesn't someone ask this coach how much money HE received from a booster?

BUT a teacher is told that they CANNOT give a graduation gift to a student of theirs.... a BELT... jeez... There is something really WRONG with this picture....
    I have no idea about the belt part- but the coaching part is correct.

vCash

High school coaches who have a high allegiance to a certain school want their best player(s) to go to their school. They shouldn't, because it is the kid's future and not their's, but it happens. I knew if Donte or his family had thought it was any type of violation, they would not have done it. That is just fact from knowing the values that he and his family have.

Founder of Summer's Eve
    vCash
    Just women's basketball and track damnit!!!!!!!

vCash
    I have no idea about the belt part- but the coaching part is correct.
    Please check your Private messages....

vCash

Coach knows better.....

Quote Originally Posted by yjnkdawg View Post
    High school coaches who have a high allegiance to a certain school want their best player(s) to go to their school. They shouldn't, because it is the kid's future and not their's, but it happens. I knew if Donte or his family had thought it was any type of violation, they would not have done it. That is just fact from knowing the values that he and his family have.

The recruit in question is not Donte.... When the mother of this recruit found out what the coach was up too the child never made another trip.
    Last edited by Mimi's Babies; 04-30-2017 at 09:38 AM.

vCash

Is this all hinging on giving a recruit a ride to a game?

Quote Originally Posted by Reunion Dog View Post
    THAT THE NCAA HIT THE CONFEDERATES AGAIN ON FRIDAY....
    I would think this would amount to a secondary violation at worst.