Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: HEARD FROM VERY HIGH PLACED SOURCE...

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    vCash
    Hearing this is from the 2017 class. They are working hard toward the death penalty now.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Random Poster View Post
    Hearing this is from the 2017 class. They are working hard toward the death penalty now.
    By "they", I assume you mean the NCAA is working hard toward the death penalty now, and not TCUN is working toward the death penalty if the cheating doesn't stop.

vCash
    People who are hearing the rumors:

What is your confidence rating in the rumor being true? While I love these rumors, I don't want to get my hopes up for complete program destruction if this rumor has a low confidence value...

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Technetium View Post
    People who are hearing the rumors:

What is your confidence rating in the rumor being true? While I love these rumors, I don't want to get my hopes up for complete program destruction if this rumor has a low confidence value...
    confidence level extremely high

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Random Poster View Post
    If they were dumb enough, brazen enough, and egotistical enough to keep cheating after being given two NOA's then I dont know what to tell you. That's bordering on being mentally psychotic and really truly thinking the laws and rules are beneath you. I've said it before as have others...the ONLY thing that will stop them from cheating in football is not to have a program to cheat for. It's so obvious now that Ray Charles could see if they're allowed to field a team they will cheat.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by starkvegasdawg34 View Post
    If they were dumb enough, brazen enough, and egotistical enough to keep cheating after being given two NOA's then I dont know what to tell you. That's bordering on being mentally psychotic and really truly thinking the laws and rules are beneath you. I've said it before as have others...the ONLY thing that will stop them from cheating in football is not to have a program to cheat for. It's so obvious now that Ray Charles could see if they're allowed to field a team they will cheat.
    And the NCAA sees this. The SEC sees this also.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by starkvegasdawg34 View Post
    Maybe they're entering an insanity plea as part of their amazing response

vCash
    The NCAA has stuff from the 2017 class. That's been known. It also wasn't mentioned in the 2nd NOA. Because of that, I've thought for some time that either 1) the NCAA was using the 2017 class to corroborate past allegations but not bringing new allegations forward, or 2) they were going to get popped yet again with another NOA.

I guess we all know the answer now. I've heard two recruits specifically mentioned in the rumors, so it could be more than one incident too. If what's been said is true, I'd expect at least two more level one violations and further evidence of LOIC and failure to monitor.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Political Hack View Post
    The NCAA has stuff from the 2017 class. That's been known. It also wasn't mentioned in the 2nd NOA. Because of that, I've thought for some time that either 1) the NCAA was using the 2017 class to corroborate past allegations but not bringing new allegations forward, or 2) they were going to get popped yet again with another NOA.

I guess we all know the answer now. I've heard two recruits specifically mentioned in the rumors, so it could be more than one incident too. If what's been said is true, I'd expect at least two more level one violations and further evidence of LOIC and failure to monitor.
    True.... They were in Starkville Last fall / winter. And it wasn't just about AJ or Kobe.

vCash
    Once Mississippi gets the boot from the SEC , lands in the American Athletic Conference and no longer a P5 we should schedule them like La Tech or Umass . 2 for 1
    Or better yet just say **** them. We play USM final game of the season

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Ari Gold View Post
    Once Mississippi gets the boot from the SEC , lands in the American Athletic Conference and no longer a P5 we should schedule them like La Tech or Umass . 2 for 1
    Or better yet just say **** them. We play USM final game of the season
    Move the LSU game to last and tell the shitbirds they were always our real rival.

vCash
    If this is true, will the NCAA go on and schedule the COI for Oxford Junior College for the first and amended NOA and then have another one for the 2nd NOA? The NCAA has to be going for the death penalty if they received another letter. I think the blatant non-stop cheating while being investigated will cause the COI to seriously consider it.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Negative Waves View Post
    If this is true, will the NCAA go on and schedule the COI for Oxford Junior College for the first and amended NOA and then have another one for the 2nd NOA? The NCAA has to be going for the death penalty if they received another letter. I think the blatant non-stop cheating while being investigated will cause the COI to seriously consider it.
    This past NOA/addendum was infractions that occurred while the NCAA was living in oxford. The NCAA needs to go ahead and wrap up the first part. I wanna see rats jumping ship.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by msstate7 View Post
    This past NOA/addendum was infractions that occurred while the NCAA was living in oxford. The NCAA needs to go ahead and wrap up the first part. I wanna see rats jumping ship.
    IMO, the NCAA dragging this out even longer is directly counter to the purpose of the NCAA to protect and support student-athletes. The NCAA should move rapidly and let these kids transfer out, holding them hostage on a sinking ship is just wrong on so many fronts.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by LockeDawg View Post
    IMO, the NCAA dragging this out even longer is directly counter to the purpose of the NCAA to protect and support student-athletes. The NCAA should move rapidly and let these kids transfer out, holding them hostage on a sinking ship is just wrong on so many fronts.
    No sympathy for them knowingly jumping into a sinking ship.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by louisvilledawg View Post
    No sympathy for them knowingly jumping into a sinking ship.
    They are kids, they made a mistake and went for the flashy instantaneous benefits. IMO, it's an injustice to the "student-athletes" for the NCAA to not rule as promptly as possible so that they have an opportunity to transfer immediately.

Banned
    vCash
    They are kids, they made a mistake and went for the flashy instantaneous benefits. IMO, it's an injustice to the "student-athletes" for the NCAA to not rule as promptly as possible so that they have an opportunity to transfer immediately.

I have no sympathy for the players that signed with them last year. They knew what they were getting. I have no sympathy for any player that took an illegal benefit. You knew this was possible.

vCash
    They knew it was against the rules. They did it anyway and now they pay the price. No injustice has been done to the guilty

vCash
    If you're a double repeat offender, they cancel each other out like a double negative.

Paysite Policeman Dawg-gone-dawgs's Avatar
    vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Reunion Dog View Post
    THAT THE NCAA HIT THE CONFEDERATES AGAIN ON FRIDAY....
    a third letter?