Page 2 of 9 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: HEARD FROM VERY HIGH PLACED SOURCE...

vCash

vCash

vCash
    Teef on crying Jordan made me LOL

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Chip View Post
    Teef on crying Jordan made me LOL
    I used hey hughs actual front teeth

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Coldsleeve Jr. View Post
    Mother. Of. God.

Can we get an admin to post this somewhere on the main page?

Banned
    vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by JDog13 View Post
    It's true. They've been ratted out by a recruit with proof post noa2.
    Ratted out by what recruits? Do they even have any?

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by HSVDawg View Post
    Ratted out by what recruits? Do they even have any?
    A 1-star FB from Gautier was offered a bucket of brackish water and two ounces of scag weed just to visit the campus***

Denver Airport Director
    vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by msstate7 View Post
    It'd be cool if true, but what's the point? The NCAA doesn't need more to bury OM
    Huh? What's the point? Damn dude

Denver Airport Director
    vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by somebodyshotmypaw View Post
    Oxford, MS 2053: Today the University of Mississippi received a 47th Amendment to the Notice of Allegations from the NCAA. The university now will hopefully go in front of the Committee on Infractions in the coming year where they will have to answer for the unprecedented 71,312 Level I violations. "Mistakes were made", says head coach Beauregard "Little Beaver" Freeze, son of legendary coach Hugh Freeze. "This university never received punishment during my dad's tenure because he would never quit cheating long enough for the NCAA to actually close the case. Maybe soon it will come to a conclusion."

Sources from within the NCAA say that Ole Miss may never get punished. "The NCAA could file bankruptcy soon and be dissolved. The financial resources they have spent trying to keep pace with such an elaborate cheating system in Oxford have depleted NCAA funds" according to one source. The source goes on to say that the cheating was unlike anything the NCAA had ever witnessed. "Prostitutes for players, cars, cash, were freely given away. Coach Freeze was even given 6000 feet of dental floss in direct violation of NCAA rules". The NCAA could not be reached for comment.
    This deserves that clapping thing

vCash
    Hearing this is from the 2017 class. They are working hard toward the death penalty now.

vCash
    People who are hearing the rumors:

What is your confidence rating in the rumor being true? While I love these rumors, I don't want to get my hopes up for complete program destruction if this rumor has a low confidence value...

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Technetium View Post
    People who are hearing the rumors:

What is your confidence rating in the rumor being true? While I love these rumors, I don't want to get my hopes up for complete program destruction if this rumor has a low confidence value...
    confidence level extremely high

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by msstate7 View Post
    It'd be cool if true, but what's the point? The NCAA doesn't need more to bury OM
    That would get them repeat offender status, a necessary precursor to the death penalty.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Mobile Bay View Post
    That would get them repeat offender status, a necessary precursor to the death penalty.
    How so? I thought the program had to be under probation at the time of the new violations to be considered a repeat offender.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Random Poster View Post
    Hearing this is from the 2017 class. They are working hard toward the death penalty now.
    If they were dumb enough, brazen enough, and egotistical enough to keep cheating after being given two NOA's then I dont know what to tell you. That's bordering on being mentally psychotic and really truly thinking the laws and rules are beneath you. I've said it before as have others...the ONLY thing that will stop them from cheating in football is not to have a program to cheat for. It's so obvious now that Ray Charles could see if they're allowed to field a team they will cheat.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Buddy View Post
    How so? I thought the program had to be under probation at the time of the new violations to be considered a repeat offender.
    They are on probation already in women's basketball and track. That's all you need for repeat offender

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by starkvegasdawg34 View Post
    If they were dumb enough, brazen enough, and egotistical enough to keep cheating after being given two NOA's then I dont know what to tell you. That's bordering on being mentally psychotic and really truly thinking the laws and rules are beneath you. I've said it before as have others...the ONLY thing that will stop them from cheating in football is not to have a program to cheat for. It's so obvious now that Ray Charles could see if they're allowed to field a team they will cheat.
    Maybe they're entering an insanity plea as part of their amazing response

vCash
    The NCAA has stuff from the 2017 class. That's been known. It also wasn't mentioned in the 2nd NOA. Because of that, I've thought for some time that either 1) the NCAA was using the 2017 class to corroborate past allegations but not bringing new allegations forward, or 2) they were going to get popped yet again with another NOA.

I guess we all know the answer now. I've heard two recruits specifically mentioned in the rumors, so it could be more than one incident too. If what's been said is true, I'd expect at least two more level one violations and further evidence of LOIC and failure to monitor.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by starkvegasdawg34 View Post
    And the NCAA sees this. The SEC sees this also.

vCash
    Once Mississippi gets the boot from the SEC , lands in the American Athletic Conference and no longer a P5 we should schedule them like La Tech or Umass . 2 for 1
    Or better yet just say **** them. We play USM final game of the season