Page 4 of 9 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast

Thread: HEARD FROM VERY HIGH PLACED SOURCE...

vCash
    They've just gone full heel at this point

vCash
    Seems the best thing the NCAA should do is just shut the program down. They are literally out of control. This is beyond SMU madness.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Bodawg View Post
    Seems the best thing the NCAA should do is just shut the program down. They are literally out of control. This is beyond SMU madness.
    Yep. I've said it before. Starkvegas has said it before. And others also I'm sure.

THE only way those sheit hawks will stop paying/bribing recruits is if there is no football program to pay/bribe recruits to play for. It's time to shut it down. Then shut watch closely and shut it down again in ten years or so when they miraculously come back way too quickly. Rinse repeat. Give that program the death penalty 1-2 times a decade till they get the message.

ETA: And vacate all wins. Make it so they go 0-12 every season they are not on DP. They want to be in the record books. So be it. They wanted to be the talk of college football. Ask and ye shall receive.
    Last edited by BulldogBear; 04-27-2017 at 09:50 AM.
    The Liberation will not be televised--- when it arrives like lightning in the skies!

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by BulldogBear View Post
    Yep. I've said it before. Starkvegas has said it before. And others also I'm sure.

THE only way those sheit hawks will stop paying/bribing recruits is if there is no football program to pay/bribe recruits to play for. It's time to shut it down. Then shut watch closely and shut it down again in ten years or so when they miraculously come back way too quickly. Rinse repeat. Give that program the death penalty 1-2 times a decade till they get the message.

And vacate all wins. Make it so they go 0-12 every season they are not on DP. They want to be in the record books. So be it. They wanted to be too he took heal of college football. Ask nd ye shall receive.
    I'll just be happy when State folks don't feel "threatened to cheat" anymore because they don't have to compete with OM's antics when recruiting MS kids. A lot of people don't realize it, but if OM, Auburn, and TN would clean it up the cheating level in the SEC would be next to nothing. No more pressure to keep up with the Jones's. Playing in the SEC has enough benefits. All the cheating occurs because SEC school X is trying to outrecruit SEC school Y. End that and 90%+ of the major cheating would go away.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Dawg-gone-dawgs View Post
    If a criminal is charged with a crime but hasnt went to trial yet, can they be a repeat offender if they commit another crime?
    Anything that happened after track and w basketball went on probation comes under the repeat offender clause. It doesn't matter what the sport is. I feel almost certain that's why the NCAA spilt them off from football, to get UM football under the repeat offender clause.

Paysite Policeman Dawg-gone-dawgs's Avatar
    vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Liverpooldawg View Post
    Anything that happened after track and w basketball went on probation comes under the repeat offender clause. It doesn't matter what the sport is. I feel almost certain that's why the NCAA spilt them off from football, to get UM football under the repeat offender clause.
    Let's hope so.

vCash
    Let's hope so.
    There is no hope so too it. That's how it works. It's the violation date though, not the NOA. If a violation in any sport occurs when one sport is on probation the repeat offender clause applies.

vCash
    the 2017 class is going to be in the back of ole miss' minds for a long time, or at least until they come off of probation. We know the ncaa found things on that class. The question for the rebels is, what do they decide to do with it?

Just remember this about the 2017 class. They had several highly rated players committed that all jumped ship in rapid succession. I guarantee they didn't do this because of "rumors" of possible ncaa trouble. Hell, Hugh was telling all of the recruits that it wasn't going to be much. Either the ncaa got to the recruits or the olemiss bagmen backed out of their previous arrangements. Either one is not good for olemiss.

Paysite Policeman Dawg-gone-dawgs's Avatar
    vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Liverpooldawg View Post
    There is no hope so too it. That's how it works. It's the violation date though, not the NOA. If a violation in any sport occurs when one sport is on probation the repeat offender clause applies.
    I was referring to the second part of your comment. The one where you said you were "almost certain"

vCash
    Could this be a(nother) case of, "As long as Hugh Freeze is the HC in Oxford, the NCAA will keep piling on"?

I don't mean that in a "NCAA is being unfair" kind of way, but as in "UM is giving us no choice but to keep investigating..."

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Buddy View Post
    If this is true, then the 2nd NOA that they received in February has already put them under repeat offender status.
    Maybe. I hear everyone referring to it as a second NOA but I've seen nothing official calling it that. It could be an amended 1st and not subject to repeat offender. That said, if something outside that has been found, I'm under the impression that it won't matter either way. The NCAA will see it as unmitigated arrogance and punish just the same.

My instinct says the NCAA would actually prefer to give them penalties that extend the timeframe in order to be able to come back again if necessary. If the death penalty is used, the NCAA might look like a villain. Probably will be able to attain the same results without the stigma of the term.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Tbonewannabe View Post
    We could probably get a lot of bad publicity for making fun of the mentally retarded.
    What did they ever do to you to be compared to tsun fans?

vCash
    "The question for the rebels is, what do they decide to do with it?"

I don't understand this type of question about it. Unless the current allegations will, by themselves, result in the death penalty, the NCAA has every incentive to keep investigating and tacking on additional penalty-causing allegations when they find more evidence. Failing to do so tells other schools that there is a upper limit to how far the NCAA is willing to go, and so continuing to cheat during an investigation has a predictable and capped/limited risk.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by missouridawg View Post
    This is good news.
    Yep drag it out another year.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by starkvegasdawg34 View Post
    You just cracked the bear mindset. A negative times a negative equals a positive. That's why they keep saying all this is a good thing when violations just keep multiplying out of nowhere.
    So, two wrongs don't make a right but three would?

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by 32 Dive View Post
    Could this be a(nother) case of, "As long as Hugh Freeze is the HC in Oxford, the NCAA will keep piling on"?

I don't mean that in a "NCAA is being unfair" kind of way, but as in "UM is giving us no choice but to keep investigating..."
    I don't believe the NCAA will be satisfied until freeze is either terminated or show caused. Ole miss people say that's a witch hunt. I say the NCAA just wants him out bc they know what has happened during his tenure and believe he is either complicit or incompetent.

ETA: om would be much better off if they would let freeze go. No foresight on their part.

Banned
    vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by confucius say View Post
    I don't believe the NCAA will be satisfied until freeze is either terminated or show caused. Ole miss people say that's a witch hunt. I say the NCAA just wants him out bc they know what has happened during his tenure and believe he is either complicit or incompetent.

ETA: om would be much better off if they would let freeze go. No foresight on their part.
    Freeze knows where all the dead bodies are stored. He put half of them there himself. Old Misses can't fire him they need him to step down voluntarily or be given a show cause by the NCAA so he won't draw a map to the bodies for the NCAA to find them. Maybe this is why they keep cheating so somebody will do something about Freezus that isn't them. Can't be them or he sings like a shitbird.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by missouridawg View Post
    This is good news.
    +10

vCash
    I was referring to the second part of your comment. The one where you said you were "almost certain"
    Sorry, gotcha.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by msstate7 View Post
    This past NOA/addendum was infractions that occurred while the NCAA was living in oxford. The NCAA needs to go ahead and wrap up the first part. I wanna see rats jumping ship.
    IMO, the NCAA dragging this out even longer is directly counter to the purpose of the NCAA to protect and support student-athletes. The NCAA should move rapidly and let these kids transfer out, holding them hostage on a sinking ship is just wrong on so many fronts.