Page 6 of 9 FirstFirst ... 45678 ... LastLast

Thread: HEARD FROM VERY HIGH PLACED SOURCE...

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Mimi's Babies View Post
    Boy, oh boy is the crap getting deeper... One KNOWN high school coach transporting a said recruit to OM football games.... pictures and all..... What about the former NOA that OM received... was that NOA penalty over BEFORE this investigation started????? Eventually it will come out as to what these coaches at the local high schools were paid..... ugh
    You have to understand, because of draft night and other allegations coming to light, the original NOA was actually split. They decided to go ahead and finalize track and women's basketball to start the clock in Oct 2016. Now any football infractions BEFORE that date, known and the time or even if it's discovered later, does not trigger the repeat offender clause. Any thing found in any sport after last Oct can trigger the repeat offender. But specifically for football, the death penalty would likely only come into play with infractions after that date and while the school is on probation. For arguments sake, let's say they get 4 years probation. Any infractions from Oct 2016 until the end of probation plus an additional up to 5 year window can trigger the repeat offender clause with a major infraction.

vCash

Exclamation Opps... they just don't STOP....

Quote Originally Posted by Really Clark? View Post
    You have to understand, because of draft night and other allegations coming to light, the original NOA was actually split. They decided to go ahead and finalize track and women's basketball to start the clock in Oct 2016. Now any football infractions BEFORE that date, known and the time or even if it's discovered later, does not trigger the repeat offender clause. Any thing found in any sport after last Oct can trigger the repeat offender. But specifically for football, the death penalty would likely only come into play with infractions after that date and while the school is on probation. For arguments sake, let's say they get 4 years probation. Any infractions from Oct 2016 until the end of probation plus an additional up to 5 year window can trigger the repeat offender clause with a major infraction.
    Bring it own.... November 2016, Farrar was STILL in high schools and nothing changed from November 2015.... Who knows just what happened with the class of 2017 -- know one high school coach was committing illegal actions.... BRING IT OWN..... Probation should be about 5 years and 10 Show cause for freezeus.... But what about academic fraud... and not the ACT.... hearing that there is evidence of academic fraud????

Re draft night: NCAA was investigating high school crap when that BOMB of a Bong dropped.....

vCash
    Whether you are OM or state fan, their lack of integrity for the educational requirements at one of our state supported universities pisses me off big time. I've heard buying GED's at another state supported JUCO in the furthest northern part of the delta. Then moving on to Wayne County for the ACT test. I have not heard anything from the states appointed committee of Higher Education. Glenn Boyce is president of this committee. I know Glenn Personally and I just can't fathom why their are not heads rolling. I'm going to call Glenn and I've decided to give them the benefit of the doubt and wait until after the NCAA is done with their punishments. I think its a matter that helps to destroy our educational system further then it already is. We as taxpayers have a right in this, your thoughts?

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Really Clark? View Post
    This response is to you and the poster you responded to. The "repeat offender" stipulation has to do with infractions occurring after the COI has handed out penalties to any sport in the atheletic department. For UNM, that happened in Oct. 2016. Any infractions found AFTER that date triggers the repeat offender clause. It doesn't matter if is an addendum to the first NOA, if is a part of a 2nd or 3rd NOA. They are already on probation so in infraction that occurs after that date for the next several years is subject to repeat offender, regardless of where the NCAA decides to attach those those infractions to whichever NOA. So far as we know right now, anything discovered to have occurred after last Oct is not with the additional allegations that have been received and are awaiting a response, supposedly. But we know how forthcoming they are with facts so until its made public we can't say for certain. Best guess is the COI completes the penalty phase from the addendum 1st NOA and if these rumors are true a 2nd NOA includes the new infractions occurring after Oct.
    Great to see you back Clark!
    Rep tried, I've given you too many +'s
    Last edited by msbulldog; 04-27-2017 at 07:01 PM.

vCash
    Please explain the October date... the NOA addendum came out in May 2016... That being said.... The NCAA settled the basketball and track issues last fall. That was a FINAL, my understanding, for those two programs, ONLY???? And that FOOTBALL investigation was on going.....
    If Ole Miss had women's rowing team that went on probation in October or 2016 Any infractions in ANY sport they offer would come under the repeat offender clause for five years from that date. The sport doesn't t matter.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Bodaski View Post
    Whether you are OM or state fan, their lack of integrity for the educational requirements at one of our state supported universities pisses me off big time. I've heard buying GED's at another state supported JUCO in the furthest northern part of the delta. Then moving on to Wayne County for the ACT test. I have not heard anything from the states appointed committee of Higher Education. Glenn Boyce is president of this committee. I know Glenn Personally and I just can't fathom why their are not heads rolling. I'm going to call Glenn and I've decided to give them the benefit of the doubt and wait until after the NCAA is done with their punishments. I think its a matter that helps to destroy our educational system further then it already is. We as taxpayers have a right in this, your thoughts?
    IHL -- will only turn their noses up... Just like the MSHSAA.... NOTHING about the coaches selling players to OM..... Allowing recruiters through the back door into the school, passing money in the school to recruits, on the field during games, in the field house before, during and after the games, and being introduced as an OLE MISS ALUM.... when he was the bag man/recruiter(cough) for OM... one high school coach (an Om booster) hauling a recruit in the personal vehicle to an OM home game... Might want to investigate the Ath department accounting records in the high schools for large donations or did the bag man pay them in CASH?

There is so much corruption in the state of Mississippi it is a shame.

I am hearing of a newly created degree at Om for football players.... and many of the players Freeze has enrolled in a "General Studies" Degree. (I have not had time to investigate this degree YET... not sure what you could do with this -- nothing?????) I am hearing that some players are NOT making the grades that made in high school and are having TROUBLE in class... 1st you must go to class. I was told from another source that has proof of academic fraud at Om. Interesting that two different people, from two different states, that don't know each other, tell the same thing a day apart... Interesting.... How LOW will OM go?
    Last edited by Mimi's Babies; 04-27-2017 at 07:47 PM.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Liverpooldawg View Post
    If Ole Miss had women's rowing team that went on probation in October or 2016 Any infractions in ANY sport they offer would come under the repeat offender clause for five years from that date. The sport doesn't t matter.
    Thanks..... I am learning the Legalities of the NCAA... quickly....
    I SAW what went down... haha...

Banned
    vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Buddy View Post
    Rosebowl doesn't think there is anything to this new rumor of another NOA.
    Buzz kill

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Bully13 View Post
    Buzz kill
    I was told that "SOMEONE is the know heard this on Monday". I told on this site months ago there should be at LEAST one more NOA..... I hope the NOA's don't stop coming.....

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Bully13 View Post
    Buzz kill
    Yes and no. Given his track record then I would say the new rumor is BS. THAT being said what has already come to light is enough to drive old Dixie down, and in a BIG way.

Founder of Summer's Eve
    vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by JDog13 View Post
    It's true. They've been ratted out by a recruit with proof post noa2.
    Two recruits. At least two have given the goods recently.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by RougeDawg View Post
    Two recruits. At least two have given the goods recently.
    Outstanding

vCash
    Boy, oh boy is the crap getting deeper... One KNOWN high school coach (an OM booster also) transporting a said recruit to OM football games.... pictures and all shown to others..... What about the former NOA that OM received... was that NOA penalty (maybe 2013) over BEFORE this investigation started????? Eventually it will come out as to WHAT/HOW MUCH these coaches at the local high schools were paid..... ugh

Had someone in the know said that they were told on Monday -- that OM received more NCAA Paperwork.... carry on NCAA.
    This is correct... It happened last Friday... Per my 1st post. Rosebowl is incorrect in saying may not be true... IT HAPPENED...

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Reunion Dog View Post
    This is correct... It happened last Friday... Per my 1st post. Rosebowl is incorrect in saying may not be true... IT HAPPENED...
    Reunion Dog....
    I AM doing the HAPPY Dance.....
    For a coach to use a CHILD for personnel gain is inexcusable...
    This could not happen soon enough.
    Now for the next NOA...

vCash
    What Rosebowl meant is that he doesn't think this is a part of a current investigation. That may mean someone knows it happened and hasn't reported it or that they have reported it and it hasn't been corroborated within the investigation.

vCash
    The NCAA's files for this case must look like this:

vCash
    This shit is so systematic that it's damn near impossible to shut it down completely. Money flowing through back channels for years on end is difficult to shut the flow off even under the most critical of circumstances. You can't cut off the $$ flow when churches, FCA organizations, HS coaches, street agents are involved. People want their cut, period.

Bennie Brown Know-It-All
    vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by gravedigger View Post
    What Rosebowl meant is that he doesn't think this is a part of a current investigation. That may mean someone knows it happened and hasn't reported it or that they have reported it and it hasn't been corroborated within the investigation.
    "You never say never, but I'm not expecting anything else at this point."----This is his exact quote. He also said that we could all work together for 5 more years and not find half of the shit that they have going on up there. It's hard to bet against him at this point, but I hope he's wrong.

vCash
    Rosebowl's actual quote: "You never say never, but I'm not expecting anything else at this point. I've heard rumors of potential wrong doing in the 2017 class, but I'm not sure how much substance there is to any of that at this point. Let me say again, we could all work together for the next five years and not find half of it."

vCash
    So the short of it is this: the person with the most to lose if he's wrong about the validity of the rumor is not putting much stock into it. Some with less to use (message board posters) believe it to be true and claim sources. I'd say that puts this rumor squarely in the doubtful category, along with most rumors. Still, it's fun to hope it's true and dream of watching the NCAA add even more fuel to that dumpster fire...