Thread: It appears the rest of the SEC is finally coming around

vCash

It appears the rest of the SEC is finally coming around

It appears the rest of the SEC is finally coming around to what the NCAA is about to do to TCUN. A thread on the Rant doesn't discriminate as it seems all SEC fans are going after TCUN while the TCUN loyalists appear to be just that to the bitter end. A couple of blurbs include:

Dude. You're fricking OLE MISS. Why would any top recruit want to go to a perennial punching bag school in oxfart Mississippi? That's why you guys had to cheat your asses off to get recruits and the desirable programs don't need to.

...if your multiple boosters and your own Asst Athletic Director hadn't continued with their systematic benefit scheme WHILE under NCAA investigation then there wouldn't have been a need for an amended NOA, a hit of LOIC, and Coach Freeze tagged with Failure to Monitor.

Couple that statement with the shenanigans of Barney Farrar (Asst Athletic Director) and the LOIC could be justified. If your Compliance Dept sucks arse and your Atletic Dept has a staffer facilitating impermissible contact and benefits between boosters and recruits, then Ole Miss has no control over the Institution.

Definitely worth the read if any of you need your fix regarding TCUN.

vCash
    Welcome to the Party SEC ... just kick back and enjoy the ****ing ride.

vCash
    Bout damn time!
    They 17ed!

vCash
    The Stage "Acceptance" is upon "those people"....

http://nafoom.yuku.com/topic/60234/N...d#.WQGMb9IrLIV
    "It is not courage to resist TUSK; It is courage to accept TUSK."

No.

Easy there buddy. Tusk is...well Tusk is Tusk. Tireddawg 12.20.17

vCash
    wow- some of those morons are hilarious. They wont have a choice on Freeze. He's got a show cause coming his way.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Random Poster View Post
    wow- some of those morons are hilarious. They wont have a choice on Freeze. He's got a show cause coming his way.
    First time I've been over there in a long time. They really are a delusional bunch of shitbirds. I think every one of them has forgotten about the allegations already levied against them.
    You're blind if you can't see improvement.....Freshmens......Strain.....Kick rocks and pound sand......Drag my Yankee ass outta here!......

Banned
    vCash
    Gotta admit some are now at least trying to sniff reality . Wish one would at least admit 34 and rosebowl were speaking the truth while their own people were lying to them. I think that may eventually happen. They still keep blaming all the wrong entities at this point.

vCash
    One of them writes: "Keeping Hugh = 2nd Year Bowl Ban; Firing Hugh = Accepting Self-Imposed Penalties."

Uh, no. Not happening. 2-year bowl ban if not 3 years regardless of whether you keep Freezus or not (that ship sailed a while back).

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by WSOPdawg View Post
    One of them writes: "Keeping Hugh = 2nd Year Bowl Ban; Firing Hugh = Accepting Self-Imposed Penalties."

Uh, no. Not happening. 2-year bowl ban if not 3 years regardless of whether you keep Freezus or not (that ship sailed a while back).
    Yeah I got to agree here. The time has LONG come and past where they could mitigate some damages by cutting all the guilty parties loose and throwing themselves on the mercy of the NCAA court. No, they've been defiant from day one. I can't believe the NCAA is not aware of the lies, delay tactics and apparently continued cheating that has been going on for 3++ years now.

Time to go in raw.

vCash

Yes, I don't think you can tell people to 17 off continuously for 3 or so years but at the last second say "Just kidding, love ya'll" when the hammer is about to fall.

Paysite Policeman Dawg-gone-dawgs's Avatar
    vCash
    Coming around? I have seen other SEC schools fans comment and rag OM fans on Twitter for a couple years now.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Dawg-gone-dawgs View Post
    Coming around? I have seen other SEC schools fans comment and rag OM fans on Twitter for a couple years now.
    I have too but there have been many SEC fans (including our own) that took the opinion that the TCUN stuff will blow over with a minimal slap on the wrist and it'll be back to business as usual (wash, rinse, repeat) by next year. It's only now that you see other SEC fans occasionally comment on how much larger than SMU the TCUN saga appears and how the death penalty and SEC affiliation may be in play.

Paysite Policeman Dawg-gone-dawgs's Avatar
    vCash
    I have too but there have been many SEC fans (including our own) that took the opinion that the TCUN stuff will blow over with a minimal slap on the wrist and it'll be back to business as usual (wash, rinse, repeat) by next year. It's only now that you see other SEC fans occasionally comment on how much larger than SMU the TCUN saga appears and how the death penalty and SEC affiliation may be in play.
    I can't wait for the 30 for 30!!

vCash
    It appears the rest of the SEC is finally coming around to what the NCAA is about to do to TCUN. A thread on the Rant doesn't discriminate as it seems all SEC fans are going after TCUN while the TCUN loyalists appear to be just that to the bitter end. A couple of blurbs include:

Dude. You're fricking OLE MISS. Why would any top recruit want to go to a perennial punching bag school in oxfart Mississippi? That's why you guys had to cheat your asses off to get recruits and the desirable programs don't need to.

...if your multiple boosters and your own Asst Athletic Director hadn't continued with their systematic benefit scheme WHILE under NCAA investigation then there wouldn't have been a need for an amended NOA, a hit of LOIC, and Coach Freeze tagged with Failure to Monitor.

Couple that statement with the shenanigans of Barney Farrar (Asst Athletic Director) and the LOIC could be justified. If your Compliance Dept sucks arse and your Atletic Dept has a staffer facilitating impermissible contact and benefits between boosters and recruits, then Ole Miss has no control over the Institution.

Definitely worth the read if any of you need your fix regarding TCUN.
    Only a deaf, dumb, blind fool would view the evidence against them and not recognize they are in deep trouble. This stuff is so ingrained and systematic they are totally incapable of operating within the rules.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by TUSK View Post

God those people are delusional. One is even calling for them do just drop out of the NCAA altogether. Not realizing that mean NAIA or no sports at all. What a bunch of shitbirds.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Mobile Bay View Post
    God those people are delusional. One is even calling for them do just drop out of the NCAA altogether. Not realizing that mean NAIA or no sports at all. What a bunch of shitbirds.
    They are delusional and as ill-informed as Hugh Freeze claims to be regarding the inner workings of his staff. I will never believe that Freeze was pulling +$4mm/yr to coach in the SEC and was so ignorant that he failed to understand that it was part of his job to monitor his staff and ensure that they followed the directives handed down by him for recruiting for his program.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by TUSK View Post

The Nafoom is the BIGGEST JOKE..... I have read lately.... First time, I have EVER read anything written by "so called OMFans that have been so blindsided" SAD...

For the OM Fans trolling this site.... Keep reading you need an EDUCATION....

Evidently, MSU Fans know and saw more than any of OM Fan is willing to tell.

FOR ALL OF THE WHISTLE BLOWERS out there who came forward with the information.... I SALUTE YOU!!!! and THANKS...... Keep the info coming....

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by LockeDawg View Post
    They are delusional and as ill-informed as Hugh Freeze claims to be regarding the inner workings of his staff. I will never believe that Freeze was pulling +$4mm/yr to coach in the SEC and was so ignorant that he failed to understand that it was part of his job to monitor his staff and ensure that they followed the directives handed down by him for recruiting for his program.
    How much money did Freeze get from the "BANK"????
    So SAD, that Om fans are so delusional and that Freeze keeps filling these people with ill-informed/select information.

vCash
    Freeze is pulling in over $400K a month....if they fire him before show cause, he has a buyout...if they wait till show cause, no buyout... its best for both parties to wait to show cause.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Dawg-gone-dawgs View Post
    I can't wait for the 30 for 30!!
    What if I told you a founding member of the SEC would stoop to any level to prevent becoming a perennial cellar dweller. ESPN presents, Colonel Bagman, an SEC story.