Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: NASCAR OT: Dale Jr. Retiring at end of 2017 Season

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by ScoobaDawg View Post
    you just proved how horrible it is.. It puts you to sleep..
    While it is true, I have taken many naps while watching nascar, the same can be said about golf or bob ross. I like both of those too.

As is with every thread on here that could be honoring someone who either died or is at the end of their career, this has turned into more of an assault on the person or the sport/career. Why y'all have to tear everyone and everything down is beyond me.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by DownwardDawg View Post
    I agree. He has been great for the sport due to who he is. Very average driver.
    Agree, he's kinda like the 2000-2017 UT Vols of Nascar. His daddy was the 1970-2000 version of the Vols (if not more of a USC or Notre Dame or Bama).

Senior Member PSYCHO(thesis)DEFENSE's Avatar
    vCash
    don't know anything about racing or Dale Jr.'s production on the track but I bet he sold a shitton of Budweiser

vCash
    I quit watching years ago. Seems like they have lots of issues. I glanced at it a couple of races this year and it looks likes most tracks have more seats covered with tarps than seats with fans in them.

vCash
    Nascar sucks. The screwy rules, the stupid "chase", and safety has killed it. They don't want people slamming each other into the wall anymore. Hell, they can't pass on the grass either. It's just like the NFL- Pussified.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Cooterpoot View Post
    Nascar sucks. The screwy rules, the stupid "chase", and safety has killed it. They don't want people slamming each other into the wall anymore. Hell, they can't pass on the grass either. It's just like the NFL- Pussified.
    Pussified NFL is right. Roger Goodell has the NFL on the way down the drain, I would bet NASCAR (and I have never been a fan and never will) has the same problem.

vCash
    Why is this on the sports board? It should be on the board formerly known as "Redneck Rampage."