Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Bjork Clarifies the Process

vCash
    Regarding TCUN's tour of the state with Bdork & Freeze, is it too early compared to normal for this tour? I know these tours usually occur before the SEC meetings in Destin so shouldn't it be in late May? I'm sure they are trying to assure the masses that its not that bad and all is good with the NCAA (but we know better) so that season tickets will be renewed.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by LockeDawg View Post
    Retaining Freeze at this point is negligible, it will make little to no difference if they kick him to the curb or keep him on staff.

What's done is done and the NCAA is doing nothing more than waiting out the procedural process before they lower the guillotine.
    This^^^^^^^^^^^^^*

vCash
    The reality at this point is someone is really lying or someone is really stupid. No other options.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by WSOPdawg View Post
    Regarding TCUN's tour of the state with Bdork & Freeze, is it too early compared to normal for this tour? I know these tours usually occur before the SEC meetings in Destin so shouldn't it be in late May? I'm sure they are trying to assure the masses that its not that bad and all is good with the NCAA (but we know better) so that season tickets will be renewed.
    I bet the attendance has been horrendous compared to the last few years. Fans don't want to admit it, but they know there will probably be two new goons sitting in front of them on this tour next year, not named Bucky and Bjork

vCash

Thumbs up

Collecting MORE money for pay offs or just maybe to pay a LOAN from a bank
    ...... remember back in March when a certain player was looking for the 'bagman'......
    collecting those dues before everything goes SOUTH.....

vCash
    I'm sure they are trying to assure the masses that having 0 commits in late April is a good thing.
    Last edited by msbulldog; 04-25-2017 at 06:43 PM.

vCash
    Emphasis on, "this time around." Ha.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by CadaverDawg View Post
    I bet the attendance has been horrendous compared to the last few years. Fans don't want to admit it, but they know there will probably be two new goons sitting in front of them on this tour next year, not named Bucky and Bjork

It's not that bad. They had dozens of people at their spring game. Dozens I tell ya!

vCash
    Yeah, this seems pretty early. School isn't even out yet. Most of these happen in the summer. I guess they know they will be preoccupied with a different meeting this summer or maybe they are worried they might not be around that long. Either way it's best for them to get out there before the penalties get out there. It would become a fiasco quickly if the Rebs really knew what type of trouble those two have put their program in.
    Death penalty or bust!!!***

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by BeastMan View Post

So when Yancy says in the post just the other day that OM talks to the NCAA everyday, he was wrong yet again? It's downright comical at this point. You wonder why that spirit crew has no clue what's going on...
    "Do to"... classic
    Not only did Mississippi State embarrass LSU on this night. Davis Wade Stadium wrecked Tiger Stadium in music choice, atmosphere and, most of all, volume.

When I'm 80 and deaf, it's not going to be all those Springsteen concerts or Queen at Municipal Auditorium in New Orleans on Halloween Night in 1978, it will be this game...............Glen Guilbeau--Sherveport Times

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Mobile Bay View Post
    It's not that bad. They had dozens of people at their spring game. Dozens I tell ya!
    Hell, that is 2 more than USM has fans.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Mobile Bay View Post
    They won't have that many in the Grove by October.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Tailgate Superstar View Post
    The reality at this point is someone is really lying or someone is really stupid. No other options.
    Someone is in denial and trying desperately to act like they are in the "know" while making every effort to polish a turd when the NCAA is about to unleash a complete and utter shit storm.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Mjoelner34 View Post
    "Demistify the process. I think people think there's some negotiating process with the NCAA enforcement staff and there's not," he said. "A lot of people wonder who decides the fate? What's the makeup of the panel? What's the room look like? People want to know that stuff, so demystifying the process was important for us this time around."

What was important to you the FIRST time around Ross?

Its hilarious how Bjork's wording describes how the accuracy of their response needs to be. I can't understand why or how the OM masses haven't thrown a fit with their deniability they have shown from the beginning of the investigation until the precedence. I hope a national writer tries to expose them for what they've tried to do. Very few other then some from this side of the tracks has publically proven them a liar over and over.

vCash
    It's my understanding that Bjork used the word transparent so much on the tour last night that Scotch tape my sue him.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Reason2succeed View Post
    Yeah, this seems pretty early. School isn't even out yet. Most of these happen in the summer. I guess they know they will be preoccupied with a different meeting this summer or maybe they are worried they might not be around that long. Either way it's best for them to get out there before the penalties get out there. It would become a fiasco quickly if the Rebs really knew what type of trouble those two have put their program in.
    They needed to get out and see their bagmen early this year since they have no commits. Probably a lot of $100 handshakes to help pay the lawyers too since everyone left in Oxford right now is clean as a whistle. Freeze wants to make sure he lays hands on those who have any doubt that he will not survive this shit show from the past four years. Koolaid, koolaid, get your koolaid here.