Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Bjork Clarifies the Process

vCash

Bjork Clarifies the Process

So, Bjork, Freeze, and Vitter conducted the Rebel Road Tour yesterday and were forced to answer questions regarding the NCAA investigation. I found this comment from Bjork to be quite interesting:

"Demistify the process. I think people think there's some negotiating process with the NCAA enforcement staff and there's not," he said. "A lot of people wonder who decides the fate? What's the makeup of the panel? What's the room look like? People want to know that stuff, so demystifying the process was important for us this time around."

I guess that destroys the narrative that UMiss was working with the NCAA in determining their self-imposed penalties and that the NCAA has already accepted them.

vCash
    Did Ross not speak with Yancy on how all of this works?

vCash
    There actually is a chance to self submit penalties with your response to the NOA, but when you have no choice but to disagree with half of them, that ruins any chance of it not going to the COI. If the allegations hold, and there's a 99% chance they do, they're hosed worse than any university in the history of the NCAA outside of probably SMU.

What they were doing was systematic, orchestrated, and showed a complete and utter lack of institutional control. When they admit that, get on blended knee, throw Freeze and the entire staff under the bus, and start showing that they are promoting an atmosphere of compliance they'll be able to "negotiate." Until now, theyve been nothing short of defiant.

vCash

So when Yancy says in the post just the other day that OM talks to the NCAA everyday, he was wrong yet again? It's downright comical at this point. You wonder why that spirit crew has no clue what's going on...

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Political Hack View Post
    they're hosed worse than any university in the history of the NCAA outside of probably SMU.
    Funny thing is they already hold that distinction.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by BeastMan View Post

So when Yancy says in the post just the other day that OM talks to the NCAA everyday, he was wrong yet again? It's downright comical at this point. You wonder why that spirit crew has no clue what's going on...
    Does extended xanax use cause hallucinations?

vCash

My favorite part is where Yancy says the only thing om did wrong or as he put it where they "fumbled the ball" was turning themselves in too much. In other words, Yancy's take is that om wasn't cheating hard enough.

vCash
    Ross Bjork- "we don't talk to the NCAA"

Fancy Porter- "OM talks to the NCAA erryday"

People actually pay the 2nd fool for info. They should just take a $100 bill and burn it. They would get the same return as their Spirit prescription

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Political Hack View Post
    There actually is a chance to self submit penalties with your response to the NOA, but when you have no choice but to disagree with half of them, that ruins any chance of it not going to the COI. If the allegations hold, and there's a 99% chance they do, they're hosed worse than any university in the history of the NCAA outside of probably SMU.

What they were doing was systematic, orchestrated, and showed a complete and utter lack of institutional control. When they admit that, get on blended knee, throw Freeze and the entire staff under the bus, and start showing that they are promoting an atmosphere of compliance they'll be able to "negotiate." Until now, theyve been nothing short of defiant.
    It wasn't lack of institutional control by all accounts. It was organized systematic cheating that appears to have been at the very least aided by people in the athletic department. It looks like it might be closer to institutionally controlled cheating than lack of institutional control. The NCAA may have to come up with new CATAGORIES after this one.

vCash
    Should also probably be noted that after the 1st NOA, OM media was very quick to point out that Vaughn was the one who filed the extension, not OM. They couldn't wait to tell their story. The 2nd NOA it lines up on the timeline that there was another 30 day extension but there has been no finger pointing to who requested it. Wonder why

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by TXDawg View Post
    So, Bjork, Freeze, and Vitter conducted the Rebel Road Tour yesterday and were forced to answer questions regarding the NCAA investigation. I found this comment from Bjork to be quite interesting:

"Demistify the process. I think people think there's some negotiating process with the NCAA enforcement staff and there's not," he said. "A lot of people wonder who decides the fate? What's the makeup of the panel? What's the room look like? People want to know that stuff, so demystifying the process was important for us this time around."

I guess that destroys the narrative that UMiss was working with the NCAA in determining their self-imposed penalties and that the NCAA has already accepted them.
    He should have just said, "Go to your proctologist and he will let you know the entire process".

vCash
    The phrase "demisitify the process" is hilarious to me. Who says stuff like that?

vCash
    The phrase "demisitify the process" is hilarious to me. Who says stuff like that?
    Who keeps saying "we can't wait to tell our story"? You could easily tell your story if you didn't keep asking for extensions.

vCash

Exclamation

Is "YANCY" not to be held liable for his SLANDER and LIES concerning om? Yancy has lost it for sure.... and Bjork is a LIAR ... as has been proven. So to whom do you believe..... Do I believe that the NCAA is in DAILY contact with Om, "NO WAY IN HELL"... OM cannot afford that at $______ per hour for their attorneys... Oh that's correct -- they have the recruiters slush fund in certain banks....

Let me get this STRAIGHT....... DEMISITIFY (verb) make (a difficult or esoteric subject) clearer and easier to understand.

What is so hard to UNDERSTAND when the NCAA KNOWS that you CHEATED, LIED, and CONTINUED to VIOLATE NCAA Rules, even after you received the AMENDED NOA in MAY 2016? What part of STOP does OM NOT understand?????
    Last edited by Mimi's Babies; 04-25-2017 at 09:06 AM.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Tbonewannabe View Post
    Who keeps saying "we can't wait to tell our story"? You could easily tell your story if you didn't keep asking for extensions.
    There are SEVERAL STORIES to be TOLD..... and these people do NOT have to lie.....

vCash
    Yancy is the guy that has told so many lies that they're now coming full circle and contradicting other lies. He was thinking early on that if he lied it would all be over before he had to back track on those lies...but it isn't, and now his lies from a year ago are not lining up with his lies from yesterday. But those dipshits keep lapping it up like peasants. The ONLY thing Yancy knows 100% right now, is that Yancy don't know shit. But that's another truth he'll never admit

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Tbonewannabe View Post
    I wonder if they will get the blindside cast back together and let the oher kid play Tunsil this time?

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by TXDawg View Post

To paraphrase Loki: "An ant can't negotiate with a boot."

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by archdog View Post
    I wonder if they will get the blindside cast back together and let the oher kid play Tunsil this time?
    Snoop dog might be a better fit.

vCash
    Bjork should be familiar with the process. He's been through it at a couple of other schools. Maybe that's why unm hired him.